Danakar Endeel

My new Star Citizen gaming PC is here!

Not sure if this is the right subforum but I just wanted to share my new gaming PC that I've built. After my old one was really showing its age (i5 2500k with 8GB RAM) and having issues where it would randomly decide to shut down on me and forcing me onto a crummy laptop for a week I felt it was time to get something new which would also provide me with the means to actually play Squadron 42 and Star Citizen at some point. :P

Here is the list of components that I used and some pictures :) 

• ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE
  • Intel Core i7-8700K
  • Corsair Hydro H115i
  • Corsair 32GB DDR4-3000 Vengeance RGB (2x16)
  • ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC Strix Gaming 11G
  • Corsair Carbide Clear 400C White
  • Corsair AX860 PSU
  • Samsung 960 PRO M.2 512GB SSD
  • Corsair ML120 Premium - Twin Pack
  • Corsair ML140 Premium - Twin Pack

Picture of all the components prior to unpacking and assembly

Manuel-PC1.thumb.jpg.38dc312ad8e6c03d33cf0b3c2d5efd13.jpg

It was a tight fit due to the midsize case but I was able to fit everything properly. I replaced the original casefan and the ones for the radiator with the ML fans.

Manuel-PC2.thumb.jpg.ded8db3648f3c8ee786b3556b8794ea9.jpg

And here's the end-result! I wanted to go with an Aegis Avenger theme and I believe it worked out great B)

Manuel-PC3.thumb.jpg.220ff544fc1a7fea58605f9a7f88f217.jpg

I got the Aegis decal from a site called Redbubble :) 

18 minutes ago, Sackenhaus said:

Sharp looking rig Quicksilver! When deciding to build it, what were your concerns or cost points in choosing the components?

Well, I had saved up about €3000 over the years so that was the target marker for me. I also wanted a powerful rig to allow me to play SC+SQ42 reasonably well and it needed to consist of mainly ASUS and Corsair components. I had already been keeping tabs on ASUS and Corsair stuff for over a year and was already eyeing that white case from Corsair and the 'armor' ASUS MBs had on some of their older Z270 Sabretooth and TUFF lineups. So I first selected the components based on aesthetics before cross-checking to see if they were actually good or if there were any issues with my visual approach. Fortunately lots of reviews and YouTube videos helped me a lot there.  :P

For instance; initially I wanted to go with the Maximus X Formula until I found out that one was designed more with custom water loops in mind. As I wasn't going for custom loop I had no use for that mainboard but the Core had similar aesthetics and 'armor' but had regular cooling fins instead of a block in the top left. And it was also around €50 cheaper than the Formula. :)

So with all the 'best-in-slot' (kinda) components selected I came to around €2850 including VAT and a fresh Win10 license. I also ordered all my components from 1 store so I wasn't really hunting around for deals and it made it easier to get overnight shipping to get everything delivered at the same time. I just wanted a powerful new gaming rig after my old one died and had money burning a hole in my pocket. :D 

13 minutes ago, Gremlich said:

Hardware would have been more appropriate, but computers are what run SC, so, maybe.

Whoops, didn't see any Hardware forum at first but now I see it's actually a subforum of Multimedia & IT. :D

Doesn't appear that I can move this thread myself though so maybe a moderator could do it if they feel it would be better over there? :) 

Oh wow! Looks amazing. I love the decal. Aegis is indeed the superior manufacturer. ;)

And the hardware looks like just what you'll need for a while to come. Just think about those juicy frames once they get the server-side optimization in!

1 hour ago, Juntau said:

Very nice, very clean. My kind of build. It should be a beast!

Yeah, I didn't want to go overboard with disco lights screaming at me everywhere and wanted a more subtle case that still had some lighting but not too much. Same with cable management where I routed all I could through the back so I'd have the least amount of visible wires and maximize airflow :)

8 hours ago, Gallitin said:

Looks good!  Makes me want to build my next one again vs buying a prebuilt, thanks for sharing. 

Yeah, the store I bought the components at could build it for me as an additional service but it would cost me €75 plus €10 shipping and the customer support lady told me it could take 2-3 weeks depending on how busy their assembly department was. :wacko:

Ordering the components separately and building it myself saved me €75, free shipping (or an evening delivery for only €1,90) and it would arrive the next day. Putting it together was also pretty easy and straightforward. It became only slightly more difficult because was a relatively compact case so not much room to work with. But watching a couple build videos on YouTube using the same case gave me a good idea on what to expect. :)

41 minutes ago, Danakar Endeel said:

Yeah, the store I bought the components at could build it for me as an additional service but it would cost me €75 plus €10 shipping and the customer support lady told me it could take 2-3 weeks depending on how busy their assembly department was. :wacko:

Ordering the components separately and building it myself saved me €75, free shipping (or an evening delivery for only €1,90) and it would arrive the next day. Putting it together was also pretty easy and straightforward. It became only slightly more difficult because was a relatively compact case so not much room to work with. But watching a couple build videos on YouTube using the same case gave me a good idea on what to expect. :)

Ah yeah, if I order all the components I would build it myself as well.  Past two I've been lazy and just had pre-built.  Because of that I haven't kept up on much other than video cards.  But seeing your picture above prior to opening everything reminded me of building them, fun for sure, just have to get back into the specs on things.

Have you tried SC on it yet?

4 minutes ago, Gallitin said:

Ah yeah, if I order all the components I would build it myself as well.  Past two I've been lazy and just had pre-built.  Because of that I haven't kept up on much other than video cards.  But seeing your picture above prior to opening everything reminded me of building them, fun for sure, just have to get back into the specs on things.

Have you tried SC on it yet?

Heh heh, initially I wanted to be lazy too and just pay the extra cash for assembly. But when the customer support lady warned me that it could take 2-3 weeks I was like "Aww hell no! I'll just do it myself then". :D

So far I only had time to do a quick walkaround in my hangar to check out some of my ships but I instantly noticed how much faster everything loaded. It was like clicking on the 'go to hangar' button and 2-3 seconds later I was already standing in it. 

I also noticed that it felt a lot smoother compared to my old i5 2500k which had a mere 8GB of RAM and the most powerful components in that rig were the Samsung 850 EVO SSD and a GeForce GTX960 (because I had replaced my old 550Ti a while back). :P 

3 minutes ago, Danakar Endeel said:

Heh heh, initially I wanted to be lazy too and just pay the extra cash for assembly. But when the customer support lady warned me that it could take 2-3 weeks I was like "Aww hell no! I'll just do it myself then". :D

So far I only had time to do a quick walkaround in my hangar to check out some of my ships but I instantly noticed how much faster everything loaded. It was like clicking on the 'go to hangar' button and 2-3 seconds later I was already standing in it. 

I also noticed that it felt a lot smoother compared to my old i5 2500k which had a mere 8GB of RAM and the most powerful components in that rig were the Samsung 850 EVO SSD and a GeForce GTX960 (because I had replaced my old 550Ti a while back). :P 

Ah nice, how about the fps?  Do you notice any slow down with your setup or flawless?

4 minutes ago, Gallitin said:

Ah nice, how about the fps?  Do you notice any slow down with your setup or flawless?

Flawless. I just did a quick check as my monitor has an onboard fps-counter and in the hangar it stayed at a solid 144fps (same as my monitor's refresh rate) even when calling up ships like a Retaliator. I'll check with another fps-counter later but so far it seems pretty solid and doesn't waver at all.

I do have to note that my monitor (ASUS VG278Q) is just a 27 inch 1080p monitor at 144Hz though which is probably why a solid 144fps may be very easy to achieve for a factory overclocked GTX1080Ti. But as I was planning on playing Star Citizen with a VR headset at some point I figured I didn't need to buy some super expensive 2k or 4k monitor just now. :P

13 minutes ago, Danakar Endeel said:

Flawless. I just did a quick check as my monitor has an onboard fps-counter and in the hangar it stayed at a solid 144fps (same as my monitor's refresh rate) even when calling up ships like a Retaliator. I'll check with another fps-counter later but so far it seems pretty solid and doesn't waver at all.

I do have to note that my monitor (ASUS VG278Q) is just a 27 inch 1080p monitor at 144Hz though which is probably why a solid 144fps may be very easy to achieve for a factory overclocked GTX1080Ti. But as I was planning on playing Star Citizen with a VR headset at some point I figured I didn't need to buy some super expensive 2k or 4k monitor just now. :P

Alright you hooked me, looking around now at your components on different sites and comparing things :)

19 minutes ago, Gallitin said:

Alright you hooked me, looking around now at your components on different sites and comparing things :)

Heh. Just be advised that DDR4 RAM is currently very expensive and apparently isn't expected to level out until Q2 or something. Something about supply and demand issues. ;)

I had to pay €429 for my 32GB of RAM. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By StratoCrewzr
      Welcome to my personal hangar. I've been a huge Star Citizen fan since 2014 and it's a great honor to further contribute towards this incredible game's development by sharing with you the many original concept ships which are no longer available. I'm NOT cashing out whatsoever. If anything, you are grabbing these extra ships from my personal inventory. You are contributing to the games development  right alongside with me. A win for both you and Star Citizen. 

I've been an Imperium and Star Citizen Base member since 2014. You'll see I have excellent feedback and Reputation here. I've had many successful transactions both here and on Reddit.

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send an invoice for payment via PayPal. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.  I may have more than one of the items listed. If you are interested in more than one, please PM and I'll let you know how many I have.   

NOTE: Please understand I do have a full-time job which requires I travel around the world and I'm often working the backside of the clock. If you send me a PM, please be patient and know I will respond as soon as I can. I can gift you the item only as fast as you respond to the invoice and the PayPal payment clears. Please be assured I've not forgotten you. Often it's just that I may be asleep or working where I may not have internet. For those contacting me thinking I'm a broker, sorry, but I'm not. I only share what is in my own personal inventory. Some of my inventory here has been melted, which allows me to gift it to you after I buy it back. 

SHIP/ITEM Melt Value INCLUDES: PRICE - Includes PayPal:         STANDALONE SHIPS       - AEGIS DYNAMICS       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Standalone Ship - Aegis Avenger Titan Renegade - LTI $75 LTI, Poster, Model, SelfLand Hangar $104 Aegis Avenger Warlock - LTI (See packages/add-ons below) -   - Standalone Ship - Aegis Eclipse - LTI $275 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $333 Standalone Ship - Aegis Gladius Valiant - LTI $110 LTI, Poster, Model, Aeroview Hangar $139 Standalone Ship - Aegis Hammerhead - LTI $650 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $759 Standalone Ship - Aegis Reclaimer - LTI $350 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $440 Aegis Redeemer - LTI (See packages/add-ons below) - - - Aegis Retaliator Bomber - LTI (See packages/add-ons below) -   - Standalone Ship - Aegis Sabre - LTI $170 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $225 Standalone Ship - Aegis (Original Warden) Vanguard - LTI $250 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $325 Standalone Ship - Aegis Vanguard Hoplite - LTI $225 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $320 Standalone Ship - Aegis Vanguard Sentinel - LTI $265 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $340 Standalone Ship - Aegis Vulcan LTI $200 LTI, SelfLand Hangar $237         - ANVIL AEROSPACE       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Standalone Ship - Anvil Carrack - LTI $350 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $463 Standalone Ship - Anvil Crucible - LTI $350 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $430 Standalone Ship - Anvil F7C Hornet Wildfire - LTI $175 LTI, Poster, Model, Aeroview Hangar $221 Standalone Ship - Anvil Hawk - LTI $90 LTI, Poster, Model, Revel & York Hangar $124 Standalone Ship - Anvil Hurricane - LTI $175 LTI, Poster, Model, SelfLand Hangar $205 Standalone Ship - Anvil Terrapin - LTI $195 LTI, Poster, Model, Aeroview Hangar $265         - AOPOA       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       AOPOA NOX - LTI (See packages/add-ons below) -   -         - ARGO ASTRONAUTICS       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       - Please check back soon -               - BANU       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Standalone Ship - Banu Defender - LTI $185 LTI, Poster, Model, Aeroview Hangar $222         - CONSOLIDATED OUTLAND       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Standalone Ship - Consolidated Outland Pioneer - LTI - Warbond VIP $750 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar, UEE Land Claim license Estate Parcel, Outpost Construction Material, Estate Planetary Beacon $1,030 Standalone Ship - Consolidated Outland Pioneer - LTI $850 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar, UEE Land Claim license Estate Parcel, Outpost Construction Material, Estate Planetary Beacon $1,030         - CRUSADER INDUSTRIES       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       - Please check back soon -               - DRAKE INTERPLANETARY       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Standalone Ship - Drake Buccaneer - LTI $110 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $135 Drake Dragonfly Black - LTI (See packages/add-ons below) -   - Standalone Ship - Drake Dragonfly Yellowjacket - LTI $35 LTI, Poster, Model, SelfLand Hangar $67 Standalone Ship - Drake Herald - LTI $85 LTI, Poster, Model, Aeroview Hangar $130         - ESPERIA       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Standalone Ship - Esperia Prowler - LTI $425 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $505 Standalone Ship - Esperia Vanduul Blade - LTI $250 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $299         - KRUGER INTERGALACTIC       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       - Please check back soon -               - MISC (MUSASHI INDUSTRIAL & STARFLIGHT CONCERN)       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Standalone Ship - MISC Endeavor Hope-Class - LTI $450 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar, Endeavor Landing (2x1), Endeavor Medical Bay (2x2) $650 Standalone Ship - MISC Hull D - LTI $350 LTI, Poster, Model $410 Standalone Ship - MISC Prospector - LTI $140 LTI, Poster, Model, Aeroview Hangar $178 Standalone Ship - MISC Razor - LTI - Warbond Edition $120 LTI, Poster, Model, SelfLand Hangar $165 Standalone Ship - MISC Razor - LTI $135 LTI, Poster, Model, SelfLand Hangar $165 MISC Starfarer - LTI (See packages/add-ons below) -   - Standalone Ship - MISC Starfarer Gemini - LTI $240 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $350         (OTHER INSURANCE)       Standalone Ship - MISC Endeavor Anniversary 2017 $350 60 Month Insurance, VFG Industrial Hangar $400         - ORIGIN JUMPWORKS GmbH       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Standalone Ship - Origin 600I Exploration Edition - LTI - (Origin Rover, Name Reservation) Warbond Edition $400 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar, Origin Rover, 600i Name Reservation $565 Standalone Ship - Origin 600I Luxury Edition - LTI - (Name Reservation) Warbond Edition $375 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar, 600i Name Reservation $540 Standalone Ship - Origin 600I Exploration Edition - LTI (Origin Rover) $435 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar, Origin Rover $555 Standalone Ship - Origin 600I Luxury Edition - LTI $400 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $530 <<<<SOLD>>>>Standalone Ship - Origin 890 JUMP - LTI $600 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar, Revel & York Hangar <SOLD>$1,220 Origin X-1 - LTI (See packages/add-ons below) -   -         (OTHER INSURANCE)       <<<<SOLD>>>>Standalone Ship - Origin 890 Jump - Anniversary 2016 $890 48 month insurance (4 Year), VFG Industrial Hangar <SOLD>$x,xxx         - RSI - ROBERTS SPACE INDUSTRIES       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Standalone Ship - RSI Polaris - LTI $750 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $874         (OTHER INSURANCE)       Standalone Ship - RSI Constellation Phoenix - Anniversary 2015 $350 3 Years Insurance, Revel & York Hangar $430         - TUMBRIL       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Tumbril Cyclone - LTI (See packages/add-ons below) -   - Standalone Ship - Tumbril Nova Tank - LTI $105 LTI, Poster, Model, Box, SelfLand Hangar $130                 PACKAGES & ADD-ONS       (LIFETIME INSURANCE - LTI)       Package - Aegis Redeemer - LTI (Game Package) $265 LTI, Poster, Model, Revel & York Hangar, 5000 UEC, Game Soundtrack, Digital Star Map, Digital SC Manual, Digital Squadron 42 Manual, SC Download, Squadron 42 Download $409 Add-Ons - Aegis Wrecking Crew Pack - LTI (Vulcan, Reclaimer, Warlock, Eclipse, Titan) $950 LTI, VFG Industrial Hangar $1,220 Add-Ons - Air And Space Pack - LTI (Terrapin, Cyclone AA) $250 LTI, Poster, Model $322 Add-Ons - All Terrain Vehicle Mega Pack - LTI (Tumbril Cyclone, AA, RN, RC, TR, Ursa Rover, Greycat PTV) $405 LTI, Poster, Model, RSI Lynx Rover, Greycat PTV $515 Add-Ons - AOPOA Nox 2 Pack - LTI (Nox, Nox Kue) $75 LTI, Poster, Model, SelfLand Hangar $104 Add-Ons - AOPOA Nox 5 Pack - LTI (Nox Kue, 5 x Nox) $180 LTI, Poster, Model, SelfLand Hangar $236 Add-Ons - AOPOA Nox 5 Pack - LTI (Nox Kue, 5 x Nox) - Warbond $145 LTI, Poster, Model, SelfLand Hangar $236 Add-Ons - Offroad Vehicle Pack - LTI (Tumbril Cyclone TR, Ursa Rover, Greycat PTV) $110 LTI, Poster, Model, Greycat PTV $145 Add-Ons - Race Team Pack - LTI (Origin X1, Dragonfly Black, Nox) $115 LTI, Origin X1 Poster, Origin X1 Model, Aeroview Hangar $149 Add-Ons - Top Secret Bomber Pack - LTI (Aegis Eclipse, Anvil Gladiator, Aegis Retaliator Bomber) $670 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $790 Add-Ons - Tumbril Cyclone Pack - LTI (Tumbril Cyclone, AA, RN, RC, TR) $255 LTI, Poster, Model $312 Add-Ons - Starfarer + Nox 2 pack - LTI (MISC Starfarer, AOPOA Nox & Nox Kue) $365 LTI, Poster, Model, VFG Industrial Hangar $463 Add-Ons - X1 Three Pack - LTI (Origin X1, Origin X1 Velocity, Origin Force) $130 LTI, Origin X1 Poster, Origin X1 Model, Aeroview Hangar $169         (OTHER INSURANCE)       - MISC ENDEAVOR ADD-ONS       ADD-ONS - BIODOME POD ANNIVERSARY 2017 $100 60 month insurance (5 Year) $135 ADD-ONS - MEDICAL BAY POD ANNIVERSARY 2017 $75 60 month insurance (5 Year) $105 ADD-ONS - SUPERCOLLIDER POD ANNIVERSARY 2017 $125 60 month insurance (5 Year) $165 ADD-ONS - TELESCOPE ARRAY POD ANNIVERSARY 2017 $125 60 month insurance (5 Year) $165 - AEGIS RETALIATOR ADD-ONS       ADD-ONS - RETALIATOR FRONT TORPEDO BAY $75 24 month insurance (2 Year) $110 ADD-ONS - RETALIATOR REAR TORPEDO BAY $50 24 month insurance (2 Year) $80          
    • By [≡☠≡] フの乇 ムノレレノム刀
      I have HammerHead for sale at $655, the Ship and his 4 items... NOT A CCU ! Melt value 650$

Included: 

- Space Ship HammerHead
      - Lifetime Insurance for ship (LTI)
      - VFG Industrial Hangar
      - AEGIS HammerHead Poster
      - AEGIS HammerHead model

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. Payment via PayPal FF. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept the ship. Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.  

star-citizen-galactic-tour-aegis-hammerhead.mp4
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      I apologize for the three-day delay - I finally found a job in real life, and now I have less time to do video. However, I will not give up no matter and I will continue to please (or not) you with my new videos!
      Patch 3.6 brought us updates of some ships, as well as several gameplay changes, because of which this video is quite long, but I tried to make it interesting and not boring.
      But I need to warn you - this is not an perfect video: the process of decreasing the criminal status is shown badly (because at the same time as I filmed this, I had to defend myself against other players and the NPC). Also, a fragment on Grim-Hex is shown with a low frame rate due to pirates, who “drop” FPS because of their number near Grim-Hex - reruns to other servers didn’t help much, so I inserted the smoothest moment - which, unfortunately, is still bad in terms of performance. I apologize and I hope these factors do not hurt you to watch this video.
      As usual, for your convenience, I have done all the timecode codes - they are in the first fixed comment.
      I hope you will like it. Enjoy watching!
      P.S. As usual, you can support me here:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 20/Jul/2019
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.
      VEHICLES:
      Aegis Dynamics
      Anvil Aerospace
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake Interplanetary
      Esperia
      Greycat Industrial
      Kruger Intergalactic
      Musashi Industrial and Starflight Concern
      Origin Jumpworks GmbH
      Robert Space Industries
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril Land Systems
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By CaptainSomar
      Found this picture on the reddits and spectrum.  Possible new Aegis concept that is so super secret at the moment??  maybe??