SBSC is recruiting

Kric

This is a military hardcore crew who seeks to new member to help them in there campaigns across the galaxies. As star citizen is still a pre-alpha game ; I am ware of the amount of new people in star citizen and I would like to invite them along as well. They will be trained to be some amazing pilots who are ready for anything. Let the star's guide you through the darkness; SBSC is waiting. I've got a polaris, merchantment, and a couple dog fighters to start, so please let me know if you are interested in joining.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SBSC

On 1/11/2018 at 5:02 PM, rain2reign said:

Welcome to the community! :D

Out of curiosity, what does your org do or stand for? I mean in the sense like, mainly dogfighting, marine combat or combination of various things. :)

Great question and the answer is combination both with a little more marine combat than dog fighting, but still a good amount of dog fighting.

My main thing is that with this combination; I would also like to say that I know how being a new member of the community is and I am willing to work with newer players as well. I am flexible towards newer players, especially since we are still a while away from release. Everyone is welcome, but I am just letting the new players know that I am flexible towards teaching new players.

And the SBSC stands for Skull and Bones Security Company