Howzit peeps

Miracle_Salad

Hey there!

Greetings from sunny South Africa :)

Just backed the game after I saw some 3.0 footage, been following SC for a few years but got bored waiting for a release *chuckle*.

Havent played yet as im waiting for upgrade parts to my pc im building. But I have melted my Mustang already and got the avenger titan now waiting for me :)

If anyone is keen for some casual play, i started a PMC as well!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/URDED

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Miracle_Salad said:

But I have melted my Mustang already

I hope that wasn't your game package Mustang, you should have CCU'd to the Titan instead. Why? You never ever melt your game package, that's how you get to access the alpha (at this point, later, you won't be able to play the game upon release without a pledge package) If that's what you did, email customer service, explain to them what you did and wanted to do, they will hopefully return you to the pledge package give you either store credit or negate the sale returning your money, THEN you can CCU.

I hope that wasn't your game package Mustang, you should have CCU'd to the Titan instead. Why? You never ever melt your game package, that's how you get to access the alpha (at this point, later, you won't be able to play the game upon release without a pledge package) If that's what you did, email customer service, explain to them what you did and wanted to do, they will hopefully return you to the pledge package give you either store credit or negate the sale returning your money, THEN you can CCU.

Not sure i understand. I just followed a guys advice on a different forum. I had the 60 dollar package incl sq42 for the aurora. Then i reversed that decision and got the mustang one incl sq42. Then just paid in the 20 buck difference an got the titan. I looked at the LN but the titan looks cooler.

Edit: i still have the base game etc and all the package goodies just have a titan instead of mustang now.

On 1/10/2018 at 10:26 AM, Miracle_Salad said:

Then just paid in the 20 buck difference an got the titan.

Whew! That's not melting, that's a CCU. Well done, had me scared for you just for a bit when you stated that you melted your mustang....because you NEVER melt your game package ship.

Whew! That's not melting, that's a CCU. Well done, had me scared for you just for a bit when you stated that you melted your mustang....because you NEVER melt your game package ship.
Lol yes I ccu it. Sorry i didnt know there was a difference. #newbie [emoji14]