World of Warships Clan

Slaps

Hey everyone,

I'm Slaps, this is my first forum post but I am fairly active of TS. However, I am a pretty avid World of Warships player and I was just wondering if there were others outside of TS that played and would be interested in joining an Imperium based clan. Right now, there are about 4 people that are interested and we need 8 for clan battles. So if you are interested please let me know and I'll gladly start up a clan.

Thanks,

Slaps

• 1 month later...

With SC 3.0 being played out and everyone waiting for 3.1 to drop, several of us have been hitting World of Warships (WOW) pretty hard these past couple months. I wanted to join a clan but preferred to hang out here on Imperium/Star Citizen Base TeamSpeak with my homies rather than go somewhere else for WOW clan battles. Sooooo, I dropped $14 bucks yesterday and created an UNOFFICIAL Imperium/Star Citizen Base World of Warships Clan just for us. I figured it would be a good avenue for those interested in playing WOW to come and play with us and perhaps end up joining Imperium in the end. I'll gladly hand over the reigns to the CLAN at any point if someone in the higher ranks of Imperium prefers it to be managed by Imperium Admin. It's pretty much casual play right now and even if you aren't interested in playing Clan battles, simply joining will give you advantages in game with XP multipliers and other various advantages. So by joining and then even playing solo, you'll be contributing towards the Clan's income and it will afford the Clan to progress and grow. So please join if you are a WOW player!

To find and join the clan:

Go to your PORT and once their look for your "CLAN" tab at the very top of the screen....just below BATTLE and to the right. Once in the CLAN area, do a search for IMPERIUM-STAR CITIZEN BASE and click on application/apply. You'll be approved as soon as one of the other several members' fires up their WOW client and sees the pending application. The Clan Tag is [-IMP-].

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
9 hours ago, aquilesopkarg said:

I dropped $14 bucks yesterday and created an UNOFFICIAL Imperium/Star Citizen Base World of Warships Clan just for us. I figured it would be a good avenue for those interested in playing WOW to come and play with us and perhaps end up joining Imperium in the end. 

Hello @aquilesopkarg

Wish you had caught us before you dropped your money as we could have saved you that. You'l see above in the thread here that I started an IMPERIUM world of warships clan almost two years ago. We have 23 members of IMPERIUM in our IMPERIUM World of Warships Clan now. The facilities are almost all built out. You guys can join and move in and enjoy all that is completed so far. We can muster usually 3 to 4 players but haven't been able to get enough for CLAN BATTLES. Having you guys join might actually make that a reality.  Do a clan search for IMPERIUM and you'll see this [-IMP-] IMPERIUM-STAR CITIZEN BASE. Ask to join and have your friends do the same. I'll get you accepted as soon as I can. Look forward to playing with you.