Dead-Cat-Dance

Want to Sell [WTS] [bump] -=- Dead Cats`s Store -=- ORIGINAL LTI CONCEPTS + STANDALONE & CCU'ed LTI Ships + CCU's & ADD-ONS + All with DISCOUNT !!! - Origin 890 Jump Anniversary 2018 - Esperia Glaive LTI

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Senpainick
      Hello everyone! I have 1 Elite Dangerous accounts(Upgrade included). Really just looking to sell these. I am a student, and some other things just takes priority over games. I don't normally trade here, I normally trades in the Reddit Star Citizen Trades Forum Hunter1226
      What is included:
      7 billions (roughly) Rank 13 with feds(corvette unlocked) Rank 7 - 10 with empire (will need to log to check) We listed it at 1595$. Or Trade for Star Citizen Account!
      Horizons INCLUDED 
      • A digital download Elite: Dangerous(Also Steam Key)
      All details will be changed to yours(Email, street, phone, etc.), and you will receive an invoice with details as well as a written note saying the account will never be reclaimed by me will be signed, and Emailed(Or Faxed) to you.
      I'm looking for $1500 PP or a Starfairer Andromeda or Make me an offer I'm jst trying to get rid of account honestly I dont want to play it . You can send me offers too. I will reply within 24 hours. Thanks a lot for looking! 
    • By [≡☠≡] フの乇 ムノレレノム刀
      I have URSA ROVER FORTUNA - LTI like this. For sale at €50.
      Included: 

- URSA ROVER FORTUNA
      - Lifetime Insurance
      - SELF-LAND HANGAR

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. Payment via PayPal FF. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.  
    • By GodZe
      Selling beautiful LTI pack with Star Citizen game
      Price - $110
      All fees included

• By Fleischwolf
      Hello,
      I recently purchased new Virpil WarBRD joysticks and was hoping to sell my used Thrustmaster TWCS throttle and T16000M (FCS HOTAS Set), CH Pro Pedals, and my VKB Gladiator Mk. II Joystick.
      They all worked great, I was just hoping to upgrade / change my setup. They are still like new in the boxes. The T16000M has both left and right grip adapters.
      CH Pro Pedals - $80
      FCS HOTAS - $90
      VKB Gladiator Mk. II - $80  SOLD
      Thank you!