Death Stranding

Devil Khan

Still wtf is the game, and when can I buy it for the PC. I played Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain... and loved it. Even though the serious bad blood at the end was severed at least Kojima didn't have an NDA for 10-15 years for being barred for making any game like CR.

Have gotta say it generates more questions than answers heh :D

May as well put the other two trailers up then.

Yup PC will have it, but there is no date, even year as of yet. However, exclusive doesn't mean it will only come out for said console. It just means it will come out for said console first for a few months. It does benefit the PC as the longer spent on time, the better it can be, example GTA V. However, most games don't spend that much on porting a game really.

Second Trailer:

First Trailer:

They were less than 2 years before he formed the company

I love this game already.

Norman reedus, Guillermo del toro, hideo kojima, mikkel madsen? weird ass future punk alternate reality magic nonsense?

Fuckin hell yes.

Also, the music choices were near perfect for those 2 vids. I have these on my saved youtube playlists from like a year ago.

15 hours ago, GeraldEvans said:

I remember seeing trailers for this a couple of years ago.  I wonder when it will be out.

Knowing Kojima, when he is finished with the motion capture shoots for the game's flora. Can't wait to see how he brings his eye for detail to this project.

Oh yeah, one more thing...

FucKonami

This.. erm.. game looks very.. trippy. Unsure if these are an indication of the graphical quality but I got to say the trailers look good.
However, I'm afraid these bizarre trippy trailers will hype the game too much that it could potentially just hurt the actual game, whenever it is released.

1 hour ago, Fizzlefuse said:

This.. erm.. game looks very.. trippy. Unsure if these are an indication of the graphical quality but I got to say the trailers look good.
However, I'm afraid these bizarre trippy trailers will hype the game too much that it could potentially just hurt the actual game, whenever it is released.

You played MGS right? 

Hideo Kojima and fucking weird go hand in hand.

• 1 year later...

God, after watching I'd almost get a PS4, but it's just a console. If/when it comes out on PC .... just thinking about it. The Story line is detailed and doesn't look superficial, it looks as do it's got depth.

November 8th 2019 PS4 Exclusive.

I want to play it so bad. I wonder if they will port it across to PC(steam).