Weekly Sneak peak & Subscribers

Devil Khan

What this means at the least we'll be able to drop signal flares. I reckon those will be handy for planetary rescue/ extraction.. for when you know the general area and don't want to potentially send out a signal with a beacon.
Yep. But don't drop one in a place the enemy can see. You may find extraction comes too late. [emoji88][emoji379]

1 hour ago, GeraldEvans said:

Yep. But don't drop one in a place the enemy can see. You may find extraction comes too late. emoji88.pngemoji379.png

If you're dropping a rescue flare with enemies in close proximity, there is a good chance you failed at SERE.

With signal flares being a thing, I'd really like for there to be packaged survival kit in the future. Something that can fit on a wall aboard a larger ship, or in the ejection seat of a fighter and has a couple of things which will help people survive for a decent amount of time alone. Things like a medkit, a Dawnfire with an extra round, a tiny distress beacon, an emergency oxygen tank and a maybe a single-person airtight shelter. That, or sell a torso rig which will have all these things.

If you're dropping a rescue flare with enemies in close proximity, there is a good chance you failed at SERE.
With signal flares being a thing, I'd really like for there to be packaged survival kit in the future. Something that can fit on a wall aboard a larger ship, or in the ejection seat of a fighter and has a couple of things which will help people survive for a decent amount of time alone. Things like a medkit, a Dawnfire with an extra round, a tiny distress beacon, an emergency oxygen tank and a maybe a single-person airtight shelter. That, or sell a torso rig which will have all these things.
Suggest it on spectrum or Twitter and tag Disco and Ben.

• 3 weeks later...