Devil Khan

Hammerhead - Gunboat Anti-fighter

1 hour ago, Devil Khan said:

Just a quick thing, 8 beds standard and 1 captains bed ... 8 escape pods. captain must lways go down with his ship...

I think you may have missed the Captain's ejection system - it's activated by opening both doors on the forward airlock and taking a running jump! ;)

More like Cutlass crashed into the aft of the HH backing into it.

Upgrade from 4x S4 to 4x S5 for turrets is huge. 24x S5 laser repeaters translate into roughly 18500 dps in stock configuration(note that laser repeaters have the lowest dps). HH now has unparalleled firepower against any kind of ship pretty much. I wouldn't expect any kind of capital ship to live through a close encounter with HH pretty much, more so especially if it's fully equipped with S5 highest dps weapons it can support be it ballistic or energy.

I wouldn't expect any kind of ship to be destroyed from long range easily unless it's parked with no shields up.

Fire&forget weapons like missiles and torpedoes severely limit play&counterplay removing the fun aspect of the game so I'd expect them to be underpowered against any kind of ship pretty much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By [≡☠≡] Ĵǿƹ ĞɨŁŁɨąɲ
      I have 8 HammerHead like this. For sale at $655/€595 , the Ship and his 4 items.

Included: 

- Space Ship HammerHead
      - Lifetime Insurance for ship (LTI)
      - VFG Industrial Hangar
      - AEGIS HammerHead Poster
      - AEGIS HammerHead model

Price: $655/€595 (this is final price, including PayPal fees). 

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal FF. Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.  

star-citizen-galactic-tour-aegis-hammerhead.mp4
    • By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 11/Oct/2018
      Hi everyone /
      I mainly have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, and I constantly add more to the albums.
      NOTE: I've started to keep/restore the albums for ships that are now flyable as I've had a few requests for them. 
      Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Aegis
      Anvil
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake
      Esperia
      Kruger
      MISC
      Origin
      RSI
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By AstroJak
      Hello again, i'm offering up my entire collection of "original concept" ships, currently on my buy back log, at their original cost to me plus 4.5% to cover the paypal costs. These ships will never be cheaper for an OC stand alone ships, get them before CIG changes the rules again on buybacks and they are lost forever.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are in USD plus paypal fees of 4.5% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   

Original Concept Ship                            Qty                                                  OC Price (+4.5% PP Fee)
      X1 base -                                                   7                                                                   $40                  X1 force -                                                  6                                                                    $50 X1 Volocity -                                            10                                                                   $45 vulcan -                                                   12                                                                   $200 hammerhead -                                        3                                                                    $650 hawk -                                                     10                                                                   $90 pioneer -                                                 3                                                                    $850 600i exploration -                                   6                                                                    $435 600i luxury -                                           1                                                                     $400 Buccaneer -                                            25                                                                   $110  prospector -                                          10                                                                  $140 Dragonfly Yel -                                       52                                                                  $35 nox blk -                                                 19                                                                  $40 Nox Kue -                                               20                                                                  $40 MPUV cargo -                                         3                                                                    $35 MPUV personnel -                                10                                                                    $40 Hurricane -                                           20                                                                    $175 Hoplit -                                                 9                                                                     $225 Razor  -                                                 5                                                                     $135 Wildfire -                                              2                                                                     $175 comet -                                                2                                                                     $185 85X  -                                                  11                                                                     $50  valiant -                                                3                                                                    $110 Prowler -                                              2                                                                    $425 Polaris -                                                3                                                                    $750 terrapin -                                            10                                                                    $195 Eclipse -                                             12                                                                    $275 Banu Defender -                                24                                                                    $185  

• By Zarian
      Hello Everyone,
      So I was poking around on YouTube recently when I came across this video.

As I'm currently waiting for my new PC to arrive, I've been away from the game for a bit and completely forgot about this new mechanic being implemented. This got me thinking. As we move forward toward 3.3, we will undoubtedly see new iterations or improvements to this mechanic. Seeing the tactical benefits of this feature, I couldn't help but apply this concept to the Hammerhead. Of course it will have its drawbacks but IF used sparingly, this would be a nasty feature for the turret gunners to utilize on the Hammerhead. I can't help but think this would be extremely useful when it comes to defending against torpedos. Retaliator and Eclipse bombers stand the biggest threat against the Hammerhead. If paired with a Polaris (with its capital radar), this could further solidify the effectiveness of the duo.

Thoughts?