agnlabs

Want to Sell Cheaper alternative for hotas table mount for sale!

Hey all :) 

So the story begins with I, myself wanted to buy the mounts for my desk, but unfortunately they were too expensive for me. So I ended up building table mounts for myself. As It worked out pretty well, I just wanted to provide good quality table mounts to people who can not afford more expensive ones. 

So, here is the offer for you :) 

Hotas Joystick and throttle mounts. Our joystick and throttle table mount products are compatible with Thrustmaster Warthog models.

We can manufacture in other models as well. Please, contact us for this. 

As our product development work continues and we are open for any feedbacks. 

The mounts are made of aluminum and metal. So during shipping, small scratches might happen. 

Each component is adjustable. So each of them could move back and forward, up and down.

Easy to set up. Each product includes two pieces. All you have to do mount them together.  Please pm us to order. 

Each product is 60 € + shipping cost. 

Shipping costs for two pieces would be 15 € for Europe and 35 €  for United States. 

Email: agnlabs2017@gmail.com

logo_agn.thumb.png.203cca9681abc23d4d0358ec99196a53.png

Mount1 kopya.jpg

mount.jpg

Mount_ kopya.jpg

joystickmount.jpg

AGNLabs 2.jpg

9 hours ago, agnlabs said:

Hi, thanks for the interest. 

If you could provide us the screw types and screw distances we would love to manufacture plates compatible for those joysticks. 

TM T16000M FCS Joystick

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/manuals/T16000M/T16000M-FCS-cockpit-Setup.pdf

TM T1600M FCS Throttle

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/manuals/TWCS_throttle/TWCS-Cockpit-Setup.pdf

CH Fighterstick doesn't have screw holes, so just needs a plate it can be stuck on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Nord
      Hi,
      I'm selling my account. It's an 2013 concierge account with rear admiral package (giftable), orion standalone lti (not giftable) and superhornet lti (not giftable) and a bunch of other backer perks. Account still got one handle change token. $20 in store credits.
      Lost interest in my account. Going to start fresh when the game releases. I'm the original owner. 

$650 or highest bidder
    • By Eric1084
      Trying to sell off some of the extra packages I purchased a couple years ago for an ITX build I'm currently working on for college. This is one of the cheapest way to get the full game + Squadron 42 currently. Package purchased back in 2015 and comes with Squadron 42 + Star Citizen. Ship upgrades also available.
      $35 P/P for the Aurora MR Starter Pack w/ SQ42 and $40 for the LTI MPUV Cargo, or $5 off if you get both. Just covering Paypal fees. Melt value is $30/$35 respectively. Leave a message here first before PM. Paypal Only.

• By silrerbay
      This rare limeted ship was purchased during the 2018 St. Patrick's Day sale -released in limited edition of only 250 pieces! And the developers will never again sell this ship with LTI.

Included:
      - Space Ship Constellation Phoenix Emerald LTI
      - Lifetime Insurance for Ship (LTI)
      - Revel &York Hangar
      Already included in the kit with the ship (located inside the ship): Lynx rover and Kruger P-72 Archimedes Fighter.

Price: $480 (this is final price, including PayPal fees). 
      I have over 150 successful sales of ships Star Citizen on eBay (all with positive feedback from buyers). PM me message and I will provide a link to that sales thread. Also I have successful major sales on this site, you can see my feedback. And as I have 30 successful transactions on this site. See my feedback in the forum profile.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal. Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.