Hello @Imperium Members!

I would like to make an announcement regarding the next  Imperium Game Day’s activities!

As you may know already Patch 3.0 is (not so rapidly) approaching and it’s within the realm of possibility that the next scheduled Game Day may fall on a date where PTU is out of Evocati and semi-public. It’s reasonable to expect some sort of layered release as usual and not everyone will have access at the same time. With that said here are the contingencies for the next Game Day.

Game Day for November will take place on the 25th.

• If 3.0 is not in a semi-public PTU or still with Evocati we will treat this month’s Game Day as a last attempt to get some practice in on our EVA, FPS, and Flight skills before 3.0. You can expect the usual, Star Marine, Flight Training, Game modes like, Zombie mode, Drunken Citizen, etc..
  • If 3.0 is in semi-public PTU we will be indulging the patience of those who have been foaming at the mouth for months and will prioritize playing 3.0 and streaming it for those who might not yet have access. 
  • If in some unholy change of events Chris holds an impromptu naked drunken late night stream and releases 3.0 public, we will be holding an Official 3.0 Imperium Game Day Event with lots of giveaways / Prizes. I would expect this not to happen before next month, though I will elaborate on the 3.0 Public Release Event further down.

Of course, things get delayed and that is why we have plans for each option. We will learn more this coming Friday with the weekly 3.0 update and have an even better idea after the Anniversary presentation on the 24th. 

Previous Game Day:

Would like to thank everyone who attended last Game Day! We had lots of fun!
Special thanks goes out to @XLB and @Space-Moose who make a special effort to be present and provide flight training for anyone who wants to practice. It’s not everyday you get to train with the best!

For those of you who don’t know these pilots are already offering something similar outside of Game Day as well, so if you can’t make it for the one on Game Day, or just want to train a little more please check out this link where you can get more information regarding flight training:

Also, congratulations go out to @McKaby, @Endamaren, @TheOnly, and @rimmer59 who won gift cards for their participation in the 4 different game-day events. Winner's have until the next scheduled Game Day to accept their gift card otherwise we may send them to future winners.

As mentioned in the contingency for this upcoming GameDay, we have special plans for the Public release of patch 3.0

Regardless of the date of the previous or future GameDay’s we are going to hold a special event to celebrate this long awaited patch the weekend of it’s release. Please understand that we may not be able to give much notice ahead of time but if you keep up with the CIG’s weekly updates you should have a good idea when to expect it. 

Of course, when we have a firm date we will post a much more flashy announcement and ping everyone via Forum/E-mail.

Please keep this special event in mind and join us the weekend of the public 3.0 launch. We promise you will not be disappointed. Some of you may even leave with a new ship in your hangar!

Details will be posted upon date confirmation from CIG. 

Standard Game Day Details

Joining Game Day
For those of you that want to make a return visit, or show up for the first time, you only need to enter the Landing Channel on TeamSpeak (ts.starcitizenbase.com), and one of our Hosts will direct you to the action!

If you decide to take part in on the fun, please consider recording any events you take part in. We like to turn collected footage into fun promotional videos for our website or YouTube channel!

Raffles and Prizes

As every other Game Day, we’ll be offering raffle prizes based on individual participation levels! Raffles will be based on individual activities during Game Day, so here is the list of raffles you can enter:

Participation Raffle - by checking in with a host in the Landing Channel, you can be entered
Arena Commander Raffle - by attempting any mode within Arena Commander, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
Host Created event Raffle - by taking part in a Host Created event, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
Custom Events Raffle - by taking part in an official Custom Event run, you will be entered into this final raffle
All the raffle prizes will be $10 RSI gift cards (Additional prizes may be provided, and will be announced at the start of Game Day)

Newbie Info

If you’re brand new to Star Citizen, we recommend getting in touch with us on Teamspeak or, checking this link out:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By [BWC] Garro

Join Black Widow Company!
      Are you a civilian, currently enlisted, or a veteran gamer?
      Are you new to Star Citizen or a long time backer?
      Do you have a single starter ship or your very own personal fleet?
      Are you 16+ y/o and desire to be an active participant in a gaming community?
      Are you able and willing to be active in game right now?
      Black Widow Company [BWC] has everything you need to successfully pursue your Star Citizen adventure. Join us on the fringes of the 'Verse!
      We are competitors, friends and family joined together across many time zones and a 15 year history of gaming excellence. In BWC, we want you to be who you are born to be - to fight, explore, unite, and trade. We want you to have fun in all aspects of the game. We want you to be the best gamer, organization member, and - if you strive to serve others - the best leader you can be. Sound like the long-standing, active, gaming community you deserve?
      Enlist Today!
      Discover what our Star Citizen regiment has to offer you and what you have to offer BWC. You receive:
      Weekly Operations
      In depth Training
      Engaged Officers
      Active NCOs
      Stable and Supportive Community
      Opportunities for Advancement
      Fly with us in the Universe. Fight with us in Arena Commander or Star Marine. Introduce yourself on TeamSpeak. Apply now @ http://the-bwc.com/.
      Black Widow Company [BWC] is an award-winning, multinational, multi-gaming outfit with an unbroken fifteen year history of gaming excellence. We are veteran founded and operated. BWC has a well-known reputation of integrity, fair play, dedication and teamwork. That reputation inspires our members and enhances our relationships with game developers and other gaming communities.
      BWC offers:
      A military style structure featuring billeted and non billeted ranks,
      A dedicated chain of command who oversees our daily gaming, operational, and infrastructure activities,
      An internal metagame of military inspired awards and achievements,
      A diverse offering of new and established games, and
      A one of a kind Operations Server (OpServ) that links it all together.
      Enlistment Process
      Apply now! New applicants start as a recruit (E-1) and undergo a two week evaluation and on boarding period to ensure things are a good fit. Upon successful completion of that review, recruits are promoted to the rank of private(E-2) gaining all the rights and privleges of full BWC membership. As a member, you will have the opportunity to gain recognition, awards, promotions and more responsibility as part of BWC's metagame -- if that is the path you chose for your BWC career. Regardless of that path, you will help make our community better.
      Standard Operating Procedures
      BWC operates under clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) which serves as our charter and code of conduct. The SOP sets the standard that all BWC members, regardless of game, rank, or longevity of service, are expected to uphold. Members are encouraged to embrace and live out what we call a "BWC Bearing." In both word and action, we cultivateand project the ideals of professionalism, discipline, respect and gaming excellence.
      One Team, One Fight
      Gamers who sign on with BWC can expect to find their battle brothers and sisters ready and willing to support them both on and off the virtual battlefield. We always do our best to offer helping hands to our members who are in trouble while also pursuing more formal charitable endeavors. We practice teamwork, communication, and coordination. We apply our "One Team, One Fight" ethos in everything we do. And we do so without risking or compromising our ability to have a good time or the need to sacrifice real life relationships and responsibilities. Games come and go, but BWC remains.
      Calling you a friend and fellow BWC member would be our honor.
      See you in the next Onboarding class! http://the-bwc.com/
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      Today I have a special gift for all Drake ship lovers
      The recent Marvel film, and specifically the first trailer of this film, inspired me to make this video. You may not like this style of music and this style of editing, but I tried to make this video in such a way that it all looked organic and exciting simultaneously. And judging by the feedback of my friends, who have already watched this video, my idea was more than successful. And I hope you will like it too!
      If you liked this video, share it with your friends - it's good advertisement for our game. And, do not forget to put a finger/plus/arrow up in:
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  
    • By StratoCrewzr
      With SC 3.0 being played out and everyone waiting for 3.1 to drop, several of us have been hitting World of Warships (WOW) pretty hard these past couple months. I wanted to join a clan but preferred to hang out here on Imperium/Star Citizen Base TeamSpeak with my homies rather than go somewhere else for WOW clan battles. Sooooo, I dropped $14 bucks yesterday and created an UNOFFICIAL Imperium/Star Citizen Base World of Warships Clan just for us. I figured it would be a good avenue for those interested in playing WOW to come and play with us and perhaps end up joining Imperium in the end. I'll gladly hand over the reigns to the CLAN at any point if someone in the higher ranks of Imperium prefers it to be managed by Imperium Admin. It's pretty much casual play right now and even if you aren't interested in playing Clan battles, simply joining will give you advantages in game with XP multipliers and other various advantages. So by joining and then even playing solo, you'll be contributing towards the Clan's income and it will afford the Clan to progress and grow. So please join if you are a WOW player!
      To find and join the clan:
      Go to your PORT and once their look for your "CLAN" tab at the very top of the screen....just below BATTLE and to the right. Once in the CLAN area, do a search for IMPERIUM-STAR CITIZEN BASE and click on application/apply. You'll be approved as soon as one of the other several members' fires up their WOW client and sees the pending application. The Clan Tag is [-IMP-].
    • By CloudyDaze
      Paypal Verified... PM if interested. $750 + Buyer pays fees 
    • By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 24/Feb/2018
      Hi everyone /
      I mainly have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, and I constantly add more to the albums.
      NOTE: I've started to keep/restore the albums for ships that are now flyable as I've had a few requests for them. 
      Aopoa (Xi'An) | "Capital" | Khartu-Al | Nox: Nox • (Skins) | "Oracle" | "Transport" | Volper |
      Aegis | Avenger (Re-work): Renegade • Stalker • Titan • Warlock | Eclipse | Gladius: Gladius • 'Valiant' | Hammerhead | Idris |Javelin | Reclaimer |
                 | Redeemer | Retaliator: Retaliator - (Modules) | Sabre: 'Comet' • Raven • Sabre | Vanguard: Harbinger • HopLite • Sentinel • Warden | Vulcan |
      Anvil | A4A 'Hurricane' | Carrack | Crucible | F7: F7A 'Hornet' Mk II • F7C 'Hornet' •  F7C 'Wildfire' • F7C-M 'Super Hornet' • F7C-R 'Tracker' • F7C-S 'Ghost' |
               | F8 'Lightning' | Pisces | T8 'Gladiator' | U4A-3 'Terrapin' | U9A-1 'Hawk' |
      Argo Astronautics | MPUV: 1C • 1P |
      BIRC (Banu) | Defender | Merchantman |
      Consolidated Outland | Mustang (Re-Work) | Pioneer |
      Crusader | Genesis: Starliner |
      Drake | Buccaneer | Caterpillar: Caterpillar • (Skins) | Cutlass: Black • Blue • Red | Dragonfly: Dragonfly • (Skins) | Herald |
      Esperia | "Blade" | "Glave" | "Prowler" |
      Kruger | P-52 Merlin | P-72 Archimedes |
      MISC | Endeavor | Freelancer (Variants): DUR • Freelancer • MAX • MIS | Hull: A • B • C • D • E | Prospector |
                | Razor | Reliant (Variants): Kore • Mako • Sen • Tana | Starfarer: Gemini • Starfarer |
      Origin | 300: 300i • 315p • 325a • 350r | 600i: Explorer • Touring | 85x | 890 Jump  | M50 | X1 (Variants): Force •  Velocity • X1 |
      RSI | Aurora: CL • ES • LN • LX • MR • (Skins) | Bengal | Constellation:  Andromeda • Aquila • Phoenix • Taurus | Lynx |
             | Orion | Pegasus | Polaris | Ursa | Zeus |
      RSI/Aegis | Retribution |
      Tumbril | Cyclone | Nova |
      Vanduul | "Cleaver" | "Driller" | "Harvester" | "Hunter" | "Kingship" | "Mauler" | "Scythe" | "Stinger" | "Void" |
      Ship Components | Coolers | Fuel Tanks & Intakes | Gun's | Missiles / Torpedoes |
                                     | Power-Plants | Quantum & Jump Drives | Radars | Shield Generators |
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters | Banu | Human | Tevarin | Vanduul | Xi'An | Wildlife |
      First Person Components | Armor, Uniforms & Clothing | mobiGlas | Tools / Equipment | Weapons |
      Places  |  Environments | Hangars | Shubin | Star Systems Concepts | Terra | Truck-stop / Space Stations |
      Stanton | 1 (Hurston) | 1a (Ariel) | 1b (Aberdeen) | 1c (Magoa) | 1d (Ita) |
                    | 2 (Crusader) | 2a (Celin) | 2b (Daymar) | 2c (Yela) |
                    | AB (Arron Halo) | * (Delamar) |
                    | 3 (ArcCorp) | 3a (Lyria) | 3b (Wala) |
                    | 4 (Microtech) | 4a (Calliope) | 4b (Clio) | 4c (Euterpe) |        
      Other | Drones / Probes | Land Claiming | Logos | Posters/Ads | Racing | Sataball | Other Vanduul Art | UI |