Best Ship Names

IronFoxide

On 11/6/2017 at 4:44 AM, GRIZZ said:

I've selected "Kabourophobia" for my future Reclaimer.  It means the fear of crabs.  For a salvage ship that picks at carron with its claws, I found it to be a fitting name.

"Sir we're getting a hail from the Kar.. kabu.. kaboruo.. ...Crabs, sir. The Crabs are hailing us."

Btw, there's another thread on ship names hanging around somewhere.

My Reclaimer is probably going to be called "Hephaestus' Hammer" (or just "The Hammer" for short).
My Freelancer DUR is the Daedalus
I have a saber but that's going away once the Reclaimer is flightready. I'm sort of tempted to get a Saber Raven, in which case I'm naming that Stormcrow.
I haven't yet decided on a name for my Hull B...

3 hours ago, Fizzlefuse said:

My Reclaimer is probably going to be calles "Hephaestus' Hammer" (or just "The Hammer" for short).

Yeah, greek doesn't always roll off the tongue.  xD   The Hammer is a good name.  When you take down a pirate make sure to tell them you'll be renaming their ship The Nail.

4 minutes ago, IronFoxide said:

Yeah, greek doesn't always roll off the tongue.  xD   The Hammer is a good name.  When you take down a pirate make sure to tell them you'll be renaming their ship The Nail.

well, the Reclaimer is a salvage ship so i don't think she's going to win any battles;)