Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Lexton

Name: Lexton

I've pledged back in 2012, and have put sometime and money into the game to the point I will never back down from Star Citizen. Main reason I've decided to back Chris Roberts's Dream is his part in my childhood in opening my imagination to the possibilities of what's out there. I came into the late game to his creations, as the first game I played created by him was 'FreeLancer' and I spent Many upon many days exploring, fighting and Roleplaying Online with the Freelancer Community. Went back and played through the Wing Commanders to the best of my abilities and never looked back. 

Most likely one of the few people alive that love the movie 'Wing Commander' as I thought it was tastefully done. 

Main thing I'm excited about is playing my part in a Squadron in large operations, hopefully working my way up to be reliable member in a Squadron. 

Ships Owned:

Retaliator Bomber

Gladiator Bomber

Super Hornet

Constellation  Andromeda

Kruger P-72

Lakota likes this

Welcome to Imperium and the Base!

Since you're looking for a place in a squadron, I would recommend that you check out the units and see which one is most suitable for you and your timezone.

Retired likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gleave
      My name is Gleave, I've recently obtained star citizen and am very excited to explore the verse and work with the people in this community. I work as a police officer and am proud and enjoying my service. I've grown up with video games and am always interested in the development of modern video games. How much the world of video gaming has changed still surprises me. I was previously in Mage's old unit and am looking forward to working with him and the wonderful people that I have got to know during my time with him. I've bought the aurora starter package and I'm very impressed by the state of the game so far. The ships are beautiful and I can't wait to get started.
      Thank you for a wonderful introduction to the community and star citizen as a whole.

Gleave
    • By Musti
      I would like to thank this community for reviewing my application and accepting me into Imperium. I really love the amount of work and professionalism that has been implemented in this communty.
      About myself. I'm 20 years old from belgium. My mother tongue is Dutch and I have a bachelor degree in energy management. I'm currently studying to become an industrial engineer in Energy and as you can read I'm very interested in everything energy related.
      A bit about my gaming history. I used to be a member of a Milsim unit in the game Arma 3 under @Mage and @Champagne_Papi. My time there was not as long as other veteran members from that community who also joined Imperium but I hope that the experience that I learned from being there will be of an asset to everyone here.
      I'm very exited what the future in this community and in star citizen will bring.

Musti
    • By SpookySquid
      Hello everyone!
    • By Brainiac
      Hello everyone,
      Been a member here for a while but not active.  I hope to change that now that I have returned from my deployments overseas.  I look forward to be active here since I am waiting with great anticipation for Star Citizen to launch.
      Brainiac 5
    • By Kylar_Stern
      Hello Imperium community,

I'm Kylar Thaddeus Stern of the imperium, or Azoth, whichever you prefer. My motivating interest in this organization is to help combat piracy by securing trade routes to allow for non-violent styles of play to be a viable option for other players. I also hope to have many opportunities for personal gain by being a part of a larger organization. Organized combat, trade, and player coordination in general is appealing to me.

I hope to become acquainted with many of you in the years to come.

-Stern