Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ironman993

Want to Sell
Question about Ships/Acc

Hi guys, I have a question, I backed the game proudly several years ago and I have some really good ships on my account that are not giftable because I bought them with instore credits and they are well over 2500+ combined and had a question. If I want to move on from the game, is there any way I can like legitly sell the entire thing or not? How do I do it? If there is no way, that's fine, i'll just hang on to it but I actually am moving on from gaming all together, I sold my htc vive, and a lot of other game stuff recently, sold my gaming computer too. If I could pass it down to another person would be great.

Hi guys, I have a question, I backed the game proudly several years ago and I have some really good ships on my account that are not giftable because I bought them with instore credits and they are well over 2500+ combined and had a question. If I want to move on from the game, is there any way I can like legitly sell the entire thing or not? How do I do it? If there is no way, that's fine, i'll just hang on to it but I actually am moving on from gaming all together, I sold my htc vive, and a lot of other game stuff recently, sold my gaming computer too. If I could pass it down to another person would be great.
Best option is to buy low cost ships with cash (currently the x1 for $40) then use credit to buy the highest value CCU (x1->Constellation Aquilla). Apply the CCU to the cash bought x1 and it will remain giftable.
Or if you have enough already cash bought ships you wouldn't have to buy new ones.
Final option is to sell the entire account, doable but risky as there may be information on your account you don't want shared.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Mercenary9653 said:

Best option is to buy low cost ships with cash (currently the x1 for $40) then use credit to buy the highest value CCU (x1->Constellation Aquilla). Apply the CCU to the cash bought x1 and it will remain giftable.
Or if you have enough already cash bought ships you wouldn't have to buy new ones.
Final option is to sell the entire account, doable but risky as there may be information on your account you don't want shared.

I don't quite get that first part you mentioned.

I have an LTI 890 Jump, LTI 600 Explorer, LTI X1, 350r pledge and a couple of more ships like terrapin LTI, Herald LTI, Freelancer, vanguard warden etc on it currently. How can I make it giftable?

Riley Egret likes this

I have an LTI 890 Jump, LTI 600 Explorer, LTI X1, 350r pledge and a couple of more ships like terrapin LTI, Herald LTI, Freelancer, vanguard warden etc on it currently. How can I make it giftable?
Give me a couple minutes to finish this PUBG match and I'll explain better

This video will give you everything you need to know.

Let me know if you have more questions

You all good now? Basically to sum it up, only cash bought ships can be gifted, but if you apply a credit bought CCU(upgrade) to it then it's still giftable and worth the new total amount.

Riley Egret and AstroJak like this

As stated, the only way to free up credit from ships that are account bound is to melt them for credit, then use additional cash to purchase cheap ships and then CCU to other ships. That said, the downside of this is that you will lose everything from the ships you've had on your account and most likely won't get nearly enough back to cover what you've spent. No one pays full price for ships without LTI, and LTI doesn't really have that much of a markup value anymore.

One option would be to try to list the account as for sale on a place like reddit, but those sales are difficult to guarantee and are often avenues for fraud.

The best option would be to send CIG a message via concierge, inform them of some kind of personal issue, and request a refund. If they refuse, demand they push the issue up the chain. That's the only way to guarantee you get back the value of the ships (as they are listed).

Riley Egret and AstroJak like this

On 10/5/2017 at 3:31 AM, Ironman993 said:

to be giftable you would need to melt the ship and rebuy it with CASH ONLY ---- no credit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      Hi everyone /
      I think it's about time that I share my collection of albums that I use for The Base chat that I've had for a while now
      I only have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, not for any that are flyable/finished and I constantly add more to the albums. Enjoy.
      Aopoa (Xi'An) | "Capital" | Nox | "Oracle" | "Transport" | Volper |
      Aegis | Eclipse | Idris | Javelin | Reclaimer | Redeemer | Retaliator (Modules) | Vanguard (Variants): Harbinger - Sentinel |
      Anvil | A4A Hurricane | Carrack | Crucible | F7A Hornet Mk II | F8 Lightning | Pisces | Terrapin |
      BIRC (Banu) | Defender | Merchantman |
      Consolidated Outland | Pioneer |
      Crusader | Genesis: Starliner |
      Drake | Cutlass: Black (Re-Work) - Blue - Red | Dragonfly |
      Esperia | "Blade" | Prowler |
      Kruger | P-72 Archimedes |
      MISC | Endeavor | Freelancer (Variants): DUR - MAX - MIS | Hull: A - B - C - D - E | Prospector | Razor | Reliant (Variants): Mako - Sen - Tana |
      Origin | 300 (Re-Work): 300i - 315p - 325a - 350r | 600i | 890 Jump  | X1 |
      RSI | Aurora (Re-Work) | Bengal | Constellation: Aquila - Phoenix - Taurus | Orion | Pegasus | Polaris  | Ursa | Zeus |
      RSI/Aegis | Retribution |
      Tumbril | Cyclone |
      Vanduul | "Cleaver" | "Driller" | "Harvester" | "Hunter" | "Kingship" | "Mauler" | "Stinger" | "Void" |
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components | Coolers | Gun's | Missiles / Torpedoes | Quantum Drives |
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters | Banu | Human | Tevarin | Vanduul | Xi'An | Armor, Uniforms & Clothing | Wildlife |
      First Person Components | mobiGlas | Tools / Equipment | Weapons |
      Places  | Planetary Environments / Bases | Shubin | Star Systems Concepts | Terra | Truck-stop / Space Stations |
      Stanton | 1 (Hurston) | 1a (Ariel) | 1b (Aberdeen) | 1c (Magoa) | 1d (Ita) |
                    | 2 (Crusader) | 2a (Celin) | 2b (Daymar) | 2c (Yela) |
                    | AB (Arron Halo) | * (Delamar) |
                    | 3 (ArcCorp) | 3a (Lyria) | 3b (Wala) |
                    | 4 (Microtech) | 4a (Calliope) | 4b (Clio) | 4c (Euterpe) |        
      Other | Drones / Probes | Logos | Racing | Sataball | Other Vanduul Art | UI |
    • By RN6986
      WTS the following ships:
      RSI Polaris (LTI ) - $620.00
      Banu Defender (LTI) - $140.00
      Buccaneer (LTI) - $100.00
      Hurricane (LTI) - $140.00
      Aegis Eclipse (LTI) - $220.00
      All ships are original concept.
      Also selling imperator 20% off up to 100$ - looking for 60$.
      Also selling RSI credits at rate of 70% per dollar.
      Send me a message if you're interested or even with offers (I am open to negotiation). All payments made through verified paypal only and all sales are final.
    • By BigBy
      Hi. i wnat to sell 285 RSI credit's and Digital Bounty Hunter LTI CCU'ed to Freelancer MAX (melt value - 145$)
      Price:
      RSI Credit's - 78%
      BH - 135$
      PP(verified)/BTC
    • By Skywarp
      Selling Everything listed below. Yellow highlighted items are worth note. MUST SELL RL Problems. Please feel free to ask any questions about this acct and/or items on it.
      PM Me here, and we'll get everything resolved on my discord channel "Warpath"
      Discord Name: Skywarp#5329
      Direct Email: jsaigh@comcast.net

SALE PRICE: $550.00   As you can see... things are critical.. I can't come down any more though, so if your truly interested pull the trigger, cause this is my final price. Didn't I already say that? hehe.. Plz help.. no more pain. Buy buy buy.

ACCT INFO:
      (All early backer rewards from May 18th 2013 and beyond)

UEC: 33,000
      REC: 49,253
      Handle Change: x1
      Centurion - Monthly Plan: Total 3 months (paused)

AVAILABLE BUYBACK PLEDGES (Ships): 1 buyback with store credits
      1. Standalone Ship: Aegis Vanguard - LTI (4 items)
      2. Standalone Ship: Saber Comet - LTI (4 items)
      3. Ground Vehicle Pack - Graycat / Ursa Rover
      4. Standalone Ship: Reliant Kore
      5. Standalone Ship - Argo Combo Pack - LTI
      6. Standalone Ship - Aegis Retaliator Bomber (24 months ins) Anniversary
      7. Standalone Ship - Aegis Redeemer - LTI
      8. Constellation Andromeda - (6 months ins + 13 items)

ACCT ITEMS: These are the actual items on the account.

1. Standalone Ship - Origin 600i Exploration Edition - LTI acct bound
      2. Arbiter - LTI (9 items) Giftable
       - BANU Merchantman - LTI
       - 2,000 UEC
       - LTI
       - Digital Soundtrack
       - Digital Starmap
       - Digital SC Manual
       - Legacy Alpha
       - Squadron 42 Digital Download
      3. Standalone Ship - P72 Archimedes - LTI acct bound
      4. Standalone Ship - P52 Merlin (3 months ins) acct bound
      5. Game Package - Aurora MR SC Starter - Giftable - Holiday Warbond Edition
      6. 100M Reward - 2943 War Bond
      7. 56M Reward - J-Span Cryo-Star Cooler
      8. 55M Reward - Preacher Armament Gatling
      9. 52M Reward - BB-12 Manned Maneuvering Unit
      10. 49M Reward - XI'AN Space Plant
      11. 47M Reward - Engine Tuning Kit
      12. 45M Reward - Hadesian Atrifact
      13. 42M Reward - Explorer-Class Mobiglas Rig
      14. 23M Reward - Takuetsu Prestige Khartu-Al Model (BIG)
      15. 20M Reward - Fishtank Mark 1 + Midas Fish
      16. 19M Reward - Jane's Fighting Ships Manual
      17. 17M Reward - Mystery Engine Modifier
      18. 16M Reward - Laser Pistol side arm
      19. 15M Reward - Digital 42-page Upgrade Handbook
      20. Hangar Fees Reward - FREE hangar Fees on starting planet
      21. Space Globe - Reclaimer
      22. December 2014 Backer Reward - Takuetsu Mustang model
      23. Poster - RSI Constellation
      24. Omni Role Combat Armor (ORC) MK9
      25. Christmas Reward 2015
      26. Christmas Reward 2016
      27. Subscribers Exclusive - Stellarsonic Jukebox
      28. "Tears of Fire" Painting
      29. Revenant Tree
      30. UEE Towel
      31. RSI Space Suit Reward
      32. Original & Veteran Backers Reward - AMX-1 Repair Bot, Record Breaker Skin, SQ42 Mission Disk