What is the "Million Mile High Club Access"?

EnumC

I finally broke the 1042RP milestone! But what exactly is the "Million Mile High Club Access"? I never really understood what the point of it is, and according to the official post , it is just basically a lounge where you can invite other players? Does anyone have any details on this?

59d1856b4c17b_ScreenShot2017-10-01at5_16_36PM.png.003aeabeb08188cb36e693fe4e230949.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 5.13.27 PM.png

First off, HOLY HELL that is a lot of recruits. I wish I could've got 10 for the Star Kitty dragonfly :(

Secondly, the MMHC was originally pitched as an exclusive club for backers of the Wing Commander and Completionist packages. Around 2-3 years ago, they removed it from these packages. Even us owners have no clue what it is really planned to be, although we are hoping for player-controllable real-estate in high demand areas.

23 minutes ago, danredda said:

First off, HOLY HELL that is a lot of recruits. I wish I could get 10 for the Star Kitty dragonfly :(

Secondly, the MMHC was originally pitched as an exclusive club for backers of the Wing Commander and Completionist packages. Around 2-3 years ago, they removed it from these packages. Even us owners have no clue what it is really planned to be, although we are hoping for player-controllable real-estate in high demand areas.

It might just be similar to Elite's "Founders' World" kind of deal. Would be interesting to see how it's eventually implemented.

P.S: Only 6 months insurance on the kitten dragonfly ;)