Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eric1084

What is the "Million Mile High Club Access"?

I finally broke the 1042RP milestone! But what exactly is the "Million Mile High Club Access"? I never really understood what the point of it is, and according to the official post , it is just basically a lounge where you can invite other players? Does anyone have any details on this?

59d1856b4c17b_ScreenShot2017-10-01at5_16_36PM.png.003aeabeb08188cb36e693fe4e230949.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 5.13.27 PM.png

First off, HOLY HELL that is a lot of recruits. I wish I could've got 10 for the Star Kitty dragonfly :(

Secondly, the MMHC was originally pitched as an exclusive club for backers of the Wing Commander and Completionist packages. Around 2-3 years ago, they removed it from these packages. Even us owners have no clue what it is really planned to be, although we are hoping for player-controllable real-estate in high demand areas.

23 minutes ago, danredda said:

First off, HOLY HELL that is a lot of recruits. I wish I could get 10 for the Star Kitty dragonfly :(

Secondly, the MMHC was originally pitched as an exclusive club for backers of the Wing Commander and Completionist packages. Around 2-3 years ago, they removed it from these packages. Even us owners have no clue what it is really planned to be, although we are hoping for player-controllable real-estate in high demand areas.

It might just be similar to Elite's "Founders' World" kind of deal. Would be interesting to see how it's eventually implemented.

P.S: Only 6 months insurance on the kitten dragonfly ;)

The MMHC appears as an additional hangar under the 'universe' menu. but theres not really anything to do there other than feel special :D 

But that's not true,,,to be a member  has privileges.  Maybe........  .are you a member...........hmmmmm

If you want to check it out right now just copy the MMHC files over your hangar files (after making backups of course) and load up the game. Looks pretty cool in there but of course you can't actually do anything.