Complete LTI Rare Ships (Only RSI Polaris left now)

Rear Admiral Net

You have to have verified PayPal account to buy ships from me. PM me if you are interested. Prices are not negotiable (however, in the case I get multiple offers before I respond to anyone I will contact everyone who PMed me if they are willing to pay more, the person offering most will get the ship. Should the price be the same the first person to contact me will get the ship).

EDIT: Prices include PayPal fees

LTI Captured Vanduul Scythe $949 SOLD

LTI Origin 890 Jump $849 (also contains Takuetsu Origin 890 Jump and 890 JUMP Poster) SOLD

LTI RSI Polaris Warbond edition $679 (569 EUR) (also contains Takuetsu Polaris Model, Polaris Poster, and Unique Polaris Serial Stamp*) SOLD

LTI Banu Merchantman $269 SOLD

I have some regular LTI ships, check out this thread to see them:

*) I do not know what the unique number is.

PS: I should reply to PMs within 24 hours.

Edited by Rear Admiral Net
Sold the last ship

5 hours ago, bOcy said:

all original lti ships? (non upgraded)

The Rares are originals, some of those more regular ships are upgraded, most are original as well. I also have few packages (most of them upgraded to different ships though)

(also I have Idris-P, however I am not sure how easy is to gift that one, might be lengthy process to trade that one and I value that one for at least $1750, so I will probably keep it)

13 minutes ago, Valravn said:

A quick question. If I bought a ship from you, and in the future the design was changed in a way I didn't like, would I be able to gift/sell/trade it in the future? I've yet to spend any big money on the RSI site, so I'm a little unfamiliar with the system just yet. 

When you receive a gift, it becomes account bound to your account (not giftable), you can however exchange it into credits, go to your buy back list, buy it back with fully cash, it will become giftable again  

21 hours ago, Rear Admiral Net said:

Well it has this gift button, but I know that CIG does not like people transferring anything over $1000 worth of value. So I think I will keep that one for the time being.

Yes, the button is there for anything not bought with store credit, but the system blocks you from gifting anything over $1000 regardless of the button being there. We've dealt with this issue many times before on this platform. :) I know you're not planning on selling it, but I'm letting you know so you don't later on think it's able to be done without selling the whole acct.

1 hour ago, Chimaera said:

Yes, the button is there for anything not bought with store credit, but the system blocks you from gifting anything over $1000 regardless of the button being there. We've dealt with this issue many times before on this platform. :) I know you're not planning on selling it, but I'm letting you know so you don't later on think it's able to be done without selling the whole acct.

Thank you for letting me know.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...