Mage

All, 

Thank you for accepting my application, I'm glad and grateful to be here. I have to say, I'm extremely impressed with the community so far. I am an old hand at running communities myself, having been the Commanding Officer with a Military Simulation group for the past five years, so to find somewhere with clearly high standards of organisation and structure is as impressive as it is a relief. From the layout of the forum, the radio station, and the wiki, to the integration of Discord and TeamSpeak into SCB and the efficacy of the HR staff during my application, the Command Staff and Officers should be very proud of their achievements; it reflects very well upon you.

As for myself, I'm now into my 30s, much to my chagrin; I live in England, United Kingdom; I have lots of gaming community and professional management experience. I am overly infatuated with Star Citizen, and I'm probably going to spend more than I should on ships in the coming months. I have some attributes and knowledge that I'm more than happy to lend to the community if it is ever needed. For me, being part of a community like this is helping out in the best way I can. Hopefully I get a chance to do that in the future. 

Thanks, 

Mage. 

Welcome to Imperium and the Base! Its great to see another countryman here.  I'm sure your experience with commanding groups and running communities would be invaluable for the people over here.  If you have the time, I think it would be a great idea to speak to the command staff as they are looking for experienced people like yourself.

Also in Imperium, we have units, which are subgroups similar-minded people of up to 30(?) that operate under Exploration, Trade & Industry or Military.  These units operate independently and some even have their own game nights, meetings etc.  So if you like, you could join one of them or even start your own one if you're up to the task!

15 minutes ago, Tom Villder said:

Welcome to Imperium and the Base! Its great to see another countryman here.  I'm sure your experience with commanding groups and running communities would be invaluable for the people over here.  If you have the time, I think it would be a great idea to speak to the command staff as they are looking for experienced people like yourself.

Tom, that would be very welcome. Anything I can do to help, I'd be very happy to contribute in any way I can. 

Just now, Martus said:

Truly an honor to continue serving in your ranks Mage.
We've been everywhere, from WW1 and 2, to Vietnam, modern conflicts, and now this! Semper-f****n-fi!

It was only a matter of time until we conquered the final frontier. Semper Fi, indeed.