Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Benjamin Wafflez

Flying A Mustang Alpha in Arena Commander

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Harjan
      Hello,
      As the title suggests, i'm selling 3 Mustang Omega Game packages. All packages include full (digital) access to star citizen, squadron42 and arena commander
      Prices :
      Mustang Omega = €115 
      Prices are ALL-in, so they include all the paypal fees.

Feel free to make me an offer (also trade offers)

Verified on reddit : 
      My Ebay : http://www.ebay.nl/usr/hd050store?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 

• By Tom Villder
      Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5zcsnn/2v2_roundbased_ac_tournament_this_saturday/
      If there are any aces who would like to represent their Imperium and their unit, this would be a great opporunity to do so!
      Best of luck!
    • By Bloppo

Salutations @Imperium Member!
      We've finally managed to clean up after the last Game Day, and we're now ready to prepare for another one! 
      If it was the case that you missed the last one, or somehow don't know what Game Day is; then don't worry, because we streamed most of it.
      @Rellim and @Pegasus truly did an amazing job setting up the stream with all the technicalities and what-not. @Sharpspoonful Did a great job shoutcasting during the stream and we look forward to many more streams with his beautiful voice and face at the forefront. We would also like to give a shoutout to our amazing camera crew @Weehamster, @GRIZZ and anyone who volunteered to stream their point of view for us to use, this wouldn't be possible without ya'll. Should there be any interest in helping out during the stream with shoutcasting, streaming or on a more technical level; then don't be afraid to contact any of us event coordinators. (Bloppo or Killroy)

You can also take a look at this link and fill out the stream form and we'll be sure to contact you. 
      http://imperium-studios.tk/

On to the new stuff!
      On the 25th of March, between 16:00 - 04:00 UTC, we will be hosting our 6th Game Day! This time we’ll be offering, as always; fun gameplay including custom game modes within Arena commander and Star Marine. These activities will also be streamed so you can show all your loved ones that you're having fun! We're sad to say that this Game Day is once again BYOB, but if you wish to change that for future events simply give money to Bloppo, he's trustworthy with your money.

And as always;
      Joining Game Night
      For those of you that want to make a return visit, or show up for the first time, you only need to enter the Landing Channel on TeamSpeak (ts.starcitizenbase.com) , and one of our Hosts will direct you to the action!

If you decide to take part in on the fun, please consider recording any events you take part in, as we will be turning all footage we get into some excellent content, as you saw above!

Raffles and Prizes
      As every other Game Day, we’ll be offering raffle prizes based on individual participation levels! Raffles will be based on individual activities during Game Day, so here is the list of raffles you can enter:
      Participation Raffle - by checking in with a host in the Landing Channel, you can be entered Arena Commander Raffle - by attempting any mode within Arena Commander, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered Host Created event Raffle - by taking part in a Host Created event, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered Custom Events Raffle - by taking part in a Custom Event run, you will be entered into this final raffle All the raffle prizes will be $10 RSI gift cards (Additional prizes may be provided, and will be announced at the start of Game Day)

Newbie Info
      If you’re brand new to Star Citizen, we recommend checking this link out:
      Thanks to everyone for reading all of this, we hope to see as many of you as possible for the upcoming Game Day!

• By Arcanus
      Hey guys, I just picked up a Steam Controller during the Steam Holiday Sale, and I was wondering if anyone has used a Steam Controller for Star Citizen?  
      I'll probably want to stick with my HOTAS for Arena Commander (maybe?) but I was wondering if a gamepad-style controller (and the Steam Controller in particular) might work better during the first-person sections of Star Citizen (FPS combat, and simply running around planet/station-side before you get in your ship & fly off).  Since I've never done dual-controllers before, is it hard to switch between a gamepad and HOTAS?   Can you run both controller schemes simultaneously?
    • By Donut
      It looks amazing and really polished. I'm shocked. Tried to stay away from spoilers but... Wow...