Gamescom 2017 Drinking Game!

Donut

Gamescom! what a time to drink! Any of these keywoards mentioned or things happen during the presentation, take a drink!

m4Wme6t.gif.c1662b5e43867d80e09d037e72a7

Persistent Universe

Soon

Immersion / Immersive

PTU

Live Server

Sale

Idris

Fidelity

RED ONE JARED RED ONE

Something Breaks

Crash

Star Marine

Planetary

Bengal

Javelin

THE JAW DROPPER - Take a shot

Stream is delayed

Seamless

Flesh (as in flesh-out, you perverts)

Saying that we can’t give a date on something

Sandi cries during speech

That should be all. Don't want to die of alcohol poisoning this year, or any.

(New Rule: You can omit any 2 words but not actions such as crying or stream audio cutting out)

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, if anybody wants a drinking game that will absolutely guarantee the outcome of totally blotto, base it on the musings of Derek Smart and the Goons. He says so many things that are just BS or delusional that the list will stun you and get you drunker much quicker.

or just listen to Band-Maid and drink for less pain (yes, they do play their own instruments, check out MISA on Bass and Kanami Touno on Lead Guitar):

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chimaera
      Good day, SCB and Imperium members!
      In the spirit of fun and given the fact we'll ALL be watching this as a livestream, as a bit of fun I'm taking submissions for "drinking game" activities. You can have your own favourite alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink available (liver damage is not a pre-requisite for this event or game) to enjoy during the show. There will be designated "DRINK!" announcers so everyone's aware that they need to drink.
      Please feel free to submit your ideas to the drinking game, along with the level you think appropriate. I'll pick the best ones and make up the list before the event.
      Here are the stipulations:
      Small/fun things = sip
      Medium-level = two sips/1 shot
      Big shit = finish your drink / 2 shots

Here are some of my ideas.
      Anytime a new ship is revealed (Concept) = Big shit 
      A ship is announced as "Now flyable in 3.15!" (e.g. Scorpius, Railen, etc...) = Big shit
      Anytime the Redeemer or Ares are mentioned = Small
      Anytime Chris Roberts says "Ehm/Erm" in his presentation = Small
      Anytime CIG mentions Theaters of War = Medium
      Anytime the word "persistence" is used in CR's speech or a video = Small
      Anytime they say "Physicalized Inventory" = Small
      If CR swears during his presentation(s) = Big Shit
    • By VoA
      Looks like a Aegis Ship (probably a big one - though we need more "medium size ships")...... will be on concept sale at this upcoming Gamescom 2019
      http://www.gamescom.global/

March 22, 2949

Esteemed Chairman's Club Allies,

Throughout our storied history, Aegis Dynamics has crafted countless vessels that went on to be piloted or commanded by you, the venerable members of the Chairman's Club. In martial ventures, as well as industrial and commercial endeavors, we have enjoyed a long and prosperous relationship. 

We want to thank you for your unyielding brand loyalty with a VIP gala event to be held on Saturday, August 24th, 2949 in Frankfurt Germany, located on Earth, within the Sol system.

Join us as we celebrate a legacy of fruitful cooperation with food, drinks, stimulating conversation, and a first look at an exciting new project from the masterly minds here at Aegis. Tickets to this ultra-exclusive event will be available on April 12th on a first-come-first-serve basis. Stay tuned to the usual channels for further details. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Desmond Kilson
      Outreach Associate
      "The future is closer than you think."

• By Donut
      Gamestar article summary

• By Deonaldi
      Has anyone been able to get there hands on the Star Citizen trading card thats being given out at Gamescom.
      If so, I would like if you can take pictures of it. Just curious on how they look. They're giving out 2 trading cards a day. Each trading card is a different ship that has a code on it to be able to buy that ship at its original introduction price for a limited time until 3.0 comes out.
    • By pyro nl
      so i got a mail that i can send a question to tyler as im at gamescom. they wil randomly pick a question and ask a couple at the saturday event

(from mail)
      ""
      Once the event is over, you will be able to submit a question to Tyler Witkin for Chris to answer during our event at the Hyatt Beer Garden the following Saturday afternoon. During the afternoon at the Hyatt, we will draw questions at random from those submitted and have them answered as best we can on the spott""   ..   now i alrdy have my questions answered so does anyone have a good question to put into the bag ?   i do have to reply soonTM as i seem to have missed there original mail