Greetings from Istanbul

Salcha

Hi there, just joined Imperiım.

I've been a backer since 2014, I have an LTI Reclaimer, Carrack, Connie Andromeda, Herald, Gemini, Super Hornet, Khartu-Al(gonna upgrade to caterpillar instead), reliant(gonna upgrade to prospector instead), Genesis Starliner, Sabre and Tumbril.

I plan on dabbling on pretty much anything and then decide what I like the most.

Looking forward to playing with you all 

7 hours ago, Juntau said:

Very nice ship choices. Welcome to the fleet, don't be shy.

Thanks, I'm open to suggestions too, new sale coming up next weeks so I'll be shopping :P

5 hours ago, Shane said:

Ye, if you crash one at least you got plenty spare :).

Hehe thankfully they are all LTI :)

I would suggest different ships for different play styles but overall i strongly suggest u pick up an Endeavor. Weather your doing r&d, medical, farming or exploration this ship will have you covered. At $350 its a pricey ship but i would guess this price with double and in game will be very difficult to aquire.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, AstroJak said:

I would suggest different ships for different play styles but overall i strongly suggest u pick up an Endeavor. Weather your doing r&d, medical, farming or exploration this ship will have you covered. At $350 its a pricey ship but i would guess this price with double and in game will be very difficult to aquire.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yea the Endeavor is a good ship but it will also be one of the last ships to be made flight ready from what I hear. I had it but melted it and got something else. I can always get it back, I had the hope class and the telescope array plus science pod I think. I can get that back anytime. But right now I'm more interested in the upcoming sale next week. besides getting rid of reliant and khartu al , replacing them with the prospector and caterpillar, I was thinking of getting a freelancer mis or a vanguard warden. But the whole fixed weapon thing is not working for me.  Anyway I guess this was only supposed to be a "hello" thread. I'm going beyond its purpose :)

• 2 weeks later...