Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Th3 Warm0ng3r

Interesting Mission Preview in this Weeks Around the Verse

One thing they need to change (again), is Contracts Manager. They also have Contacts Manager. The mission tab should be changed to something such as Journal, Task Journal, Employment Manager, Occupation Manager etc. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Grizzlyb
      Made a video about my "Mobiglass"
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/mobiglass-the-awakening

• By Vaderhexagon
      Great discussion with Captain Shack and the planet side Gamescom presentation.

• By VoA
      SPOILER
      This guy pulled some of the Data from the latest PTU files and found some interesting reveals.  Look at the last line of the second image to see the various missions (and other cool info).
    • By Wu Jen
      Anyone else find any hidden Easter eggs in pics from the presentation? Like this Apple joke.

• By Drum
      Hidden hanger room in Aeroview?

So I was wandering around my Aeroview Hanger and noticed something as I approached the CNC room upstairs. As you first approach from either side there appears to be a reflection on the back wall column. Closer however, it has more resemblance to a window.

I have looked all around trying to see if this is a mirror but it does not seem to be. Plus it shows the same details as you peek around in there – from both sides. This cannot be so the way my hanger is arraigned with large ships on one side and smaller ones on the other.

So what do you think?
      Are we getting a small glimpse into where that back door in the CNC will go to or is it just a graphic glitter thing?

1 – another room
      2 – move along nothing going on here

Sorry, not in the mood for a poll lol. - DRUM out