Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gremlich

Build help
Corsair Neutron SSD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Gremlich
      I get these notifications in the email - lots of great deals to be found for RAM, SSDs, etc
      Newegg and Microcenter, sometimes PNY, mostly Newegg, though, 
      really! get moar stuff, NO REALLY!!

buy buy buy!! good deals on SSDs, DDR4 RAM, next gen Intel CPUs
      And if you want help kitting out a computer, use pcpartpicker
      If you want help building a computer, there are loads of videos on newegg and youtube (for instance 
      just go to Youtube and search for "build a gaming computer" and you'll get lots of options to view.)

• By Rocket Man
      Hey guys, I know there is a lot of knowledge to tap into here in the SCB forums.  I have had a few conversations with close friends about their opinions and knowledge on various current hardware and want to continue hearing what I should aim for.  This is all for a new rig.
      I am going with a budget of $4,000 for the tower.  This is going to be a gaming computer, so I am looking for high performance and graphics integrity.  The tower is going to support three 30" 2k monitors (I don't think 4k is in reasonable price range yet). 

Case: Still looking - want something that is visually appealing (show off cooling/components)
      CPU: i9 or Ryzen?  (Friends suggest the Threadrippers)  Discussions I saw here on SCB say i7 is good for SC - I am still learning what the differences are between all options
      RAM: 32GB or I just may go to 64GB because reasons (memory is so cheap!)
      SSD: Samsung M.2 2TB (Samsung 960 PRO?) - looking to have more M.2s connected in the future, maybe one (smaller) that is SC only
      HDD: Looking for a mass storage (maybe 10TB) array in a RAID parity, can come later (months) after initial build
      Motherboard: Looking at a GIGABYTE one - something that gives me the versatility I am looking for
      GFX: 1080Ti (x2) - looking for 2k at 100+ FPS (3 monitors)
      Cooling: I want to go all liquid cooling, maybe multiple circuits.
      PSU: I have not looked into a power supply yet, waiting to see what the rest demands with room to add more stuff later.

Again, this is early in developing what I want and I am always welcome to suggestions.  I want this thing to be upgradeable, particularly to add to it (M.2 SSDs and HDs for example).  I already have keyboard, mouse, HOTAS, and G27 to plug into this thing.  Looking forward to see what the minds in SCB present!
    • By Gremlich
      Read about the new AMD tech here

• By rammhell
      AS titled, looking for T16000M dual stick script
    • By Fizzlefuse
      Hey folks,
      I was wondering if anyone could help me with something.
      I build my rig a year ago and everything was going great. Everything was softly purring like a content kitten.
      Lately my FractalDesign Kelvin T12 AIO CPU cooler's pump has become rather noisy and I don't know what the problem is and what to do.
      When i boot up its running quiet for a bit...
      then there's a sort of.. *splorch* sound of liquid moving and then the pump starts whirring like an angry fat bumblebee.

Ive checked the connections and everything is still secured tightly and there's luckily no leaks.
      The thought of trapped air in the pump has crossed my mind but I'm unsure how to fix that. I still need to check if the level of coolant is still good though according to the manual it only needs a refill every 2 years or so.
      any thoughts?

Thx!