Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gremlich

Who builds Sci-Fi genre models?

I found this going for $40 on ebay - 1/4000 scale

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

I'll be posting pics of my own work later, but feel free to show your work too, Lego or otherwise, eh!

Boildown and Donut like this

Do you make models like this for Star Citizen? I've been wanting to get all of the ships done between 1/1000 scale from the Bengal to the M50 at 1/96 scale from Meters to Inches. Used this site to play around with ideas

http://www.scalemodelersworld.com/online-scale-converter-tool.html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By faquarl25
      So I have been reading a lot of James A Corey's the Expanse series lately and now, whenever I look at SC starships, I am immediately cringing and weirded out by the gravity and gravity vectors being orthogonal. I am wondering if anyone would like to see a super realistic game to come out? Would it be too hard to build and deal with wait times that real space travel involves?
      Speaking of that, would it be very difficult for CIG to make another game after Star Citizen now that they have all of the tools built? I was thinking that games like Blackwake could be really cool in a MMO environment that CIG is making. Simply inserting their trading mechanics, building a world a fraction of the size that they already have, and building a ship or two more. While I completely understand that this will never happen, I don't fully understand game development and would like to clarify. Are the tools CIG is currently building reusable for any project? Because if they are, could they start churning out smaller games with more limited scope once star citizen is released (I chose blackwake as an example because 20-35 islands and a basic trade mechanic could make that game really fun)? 

• By Fintz
      Hey VMware created some really good Sci-fi episodes to sell their products

• By SnowOwl
      Prologue
       Chapter - 01 The Hunt Begins
      Chapter - 02 Sinister Interrogation 
      Chapter - 03 Frails Fate
      Chapter - 04 Silent Archiver
      Chapter - 05 Archiver Origin
      Chapter - 06 New Beginning
      Chapter - 07 Conrad's Distress Call
      Chapter - 08 Body Transfer
      Chapter - 09 Into the Night
      Chapter - 10 Saving a Brother

My writing is also posted on Wattpad, please vote and comment if you like the story thus far.
      https://www.wattpad.com/story/68661588-archiver-manhunt
    • By StoneJamison
      Hello everyone! 
      I have been writing/editing non-fiction for nearly 10 years (my day job) and working on an EPIC Sci-Fi/Fantasy novel in my free time--and its FINALLY getting published!
      My book is called RUNE OF THE APPRENTICE (learn more HERE) and and my publisher (Inkshares) is letting me (via their credit system) give away free e-copies or a deep discount $15 off the hardcover! I can't really describe how excited I am that other Sci-fi/Fantasy nerds (like me) can now enjoy my book--and for free! It is the publishing house's hope that by giving you guys the book, that you not only will join the growing Inkshares community online, but also talk about the book (share/like) via social media to generate more buzz, however, that is not obligatory for you all getting the free e-book.
      There are a few ways you can get your free e-copy, but the fastest is to just PM me any valid email address you want the publishing house to send it to. 
      If you want $15 off the hardcover, however, you can follow the below steps to get a $15 credit which knocks the hardcover price down from $25.99 to $10.99 which also includes INTERNATIONAL shipping. This deal will only be available for a VERY limited time, however, so don't wait!
      ---
      1. Make a new www.Inkshares.com account (uploading a pic and username is highly suggested, but not mandatory)
      2. Click "Follow" RUNE OF THE APPRENTICE and "Recommend" on Inkshares (click the tool tips near the top of the page)
      3. Wait 10-15 min for your credits to appear.
      4. Pre-order either the e-book for free, or the hardcover for an additional $10.99 charge (this includes international shipping.)
      ---
      Again, the fastest way (for you) to get the free e-copy is to just PM me any valid email address, but if you want to get the hardcover at a discount, jut follow the above steps. It only takes you about 2 min excluding the 15 min wait for the credits to proc.
      LASTLY, Inkshares is changing their credit system VERY soon, so I HIGHLY suggest you either PM me or follow the above steps, ASAP. I have a feeling they will only continue to do this for another few days, max, so don't wait! 
      Free free to hit me up below in the comment or via PM with any questions. I am super stoked to be able to give you guys/gals my book for free and drum up excitement! It's been a long time coming! 
      Talk soon,
      Jamison Stone

• By StoneJamison
      Hello everyone! 

While you are waiting for Star Citizen to come out, check out this awesome Fantasy/Sci-Fi Novel. 
      Inspired by an unyielding passion for meditation and martial arts, Rune of the Apprentice is an action-packed fantasy epic of adventure, love, and self-discovery.

Looking for a great new read? Fantasy/Sci-Fi novel enthusiasts will love Rune of the Apprentice for its deep storytelling, rich world building, and moving characters. Sound exciting? Then come check out the first three chapters for free on Inkshares!

Inkshares is like Kickstarter for books, so if you like what you read, new users can pre-order Rune of the Apprentice for $4.99 to “back the project.” With enough backers, Rune of the Apprentice’s full manuscript will then be published worldwide.

Don’t pre-order sight unseen though, head on over to Inkshares and read the free chapters for yourself! Even if you are on the fence, you can “follow” Rune of the Apprentice to track its progress and join an avid community of backers who share a common love of Fantasy and excellent storytelling! Thanks for your support on this crowdfunding campaign!

https://www.inkshares.com/projects/rune-of-the-apprentice