Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rocket Man

Build help
Gathering Information for a New Rig

52 posts in this topic
36 minutes ago, Caldon said:

For gaming or workstation? Or a combination?

If the former, wait a month or 2 for Coffee lake or get a 7700k.

For workstation this would work marvelously.

For anything lol If you have the money to do it why not. This would blow through any game and could even run a private SC server while running max settings. Nobody ever builds an ultimate computer because they need it

Rocket Man likes this

57 minutes ago, Donut said:

For anything lol If you have the money to do it why not. This would blow through any game and could even run a private SC server while running max settings. Nobody ever builds an ultimate computer because they need it

... I do...

Please send help. And a dialysis machine.

Rocket Man likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gremlich
      Corsair Neutron NX500 Is the Fastest SSD Ever Made by the Company – Peaks Out at 3,000MB/s

• By SnIpEdUn0oB555
      Finally finished. Everything plugged in and set up. Fan speeds were finely tuned and I'm happy with the results. Got the whole RGB thing going, so I can fit in with the cool kids 😁. Yes, that is a G600 MMO Mouse from my Star Wars the Old Republic early days, found it at the bottom of old hardware boxes in the garage (works like a charm still after all these years). Just in time for 3.0. Also, does anyone know how I can get back to Imperium team speak? Is there a link within the forums?

Here's some pics and specs:

-I5-7600k unlocked ( would have wished to overclock - but too scared to take the plunge )
      -Asus Strix B250h mobo ( besides, i don't think this supports OCing )
      -Kingston 2133 8gb Ram (nothing fancy)
      -Intel m.2 ssd 128gb 
      -Western Digital 2tb blue 7200rpm (i think)
      -H55 AiO ( yes i know, but this is great for a novice like me for the first time) 
      -Cooler Master CX 550m bronze 80+ semi modular
      -2x cooler master jet flo 120mm fans (options of quiet/max performance 3pin adapters) 
      -Cooler masterbox lite 5 case with  1x 120mm pre-installed fan. 
      -Monitor is a asus 23.6" led 5ms 1920x1080 
      -Keyboard is from the cooler master masterkey s lite until i get my hands on a red mech kb
      -Any questions feel free to ask! 😁
      Ps. Im looking forward to my next build! 

• By Gremlich
      Read about the new AMD tech here

• By rammhell
      AS titled, looking for T16000M dual stick script
    • By Fizzlefuse
      Hey folks,
      I was wondering if anyone could help me with something.
      I build my rig a year ago and everything was going great. Everything was softly purring like a content kitten.
      Lately my FractalDesign Kelvin T12 AIO CPU cooler's pump has become rather noisy and I don't know what the problem is and what to do.
      When i boot up its running quiet for a bit...
      then there's a sort of.. *splorch* sound of liquid moving and then the pump starts whirring like an angry fat bumblebee.

Ive checked the connections and everything is still secured tightly and there's luckily no leaks.
      The thought of trapped air in the pump has crossed my mind but I'm unsure how to fix that. I still need to check if the level of coolant is still good though according to the manual it only needs a refill every 2 years or so.
      any thoughts?

Thx!