Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ganja

Greetings Travelers

Posted (edited)

Hey I just joined so I figured I'd come on here and introduce myself. I am Ganja, I started backing in 2016 although I've been following development since 2012. I own an LTI Merchantman and an LTI Cyclone-RC. I plan to focus primarily on trading and establishing routes. 

A little history about me...  I started gaming on the MSN Gaming zone playing JediKnight Dark Forces II. I then moved on to StarCraft, Diablo 2, WarCraft 3, World of WarCraft, Ultima Online, Elite Dangerous, GTA V, PUBG, League of Legends, CS:GO, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, and many others. On my steam account alone I have over 3000 hours played, and more on my blizzard account. Gaming has obviously been a hobby of mine for a long time.

I currently still play Overwatch and PUBG but not much of anything else. I am always looking for other players to play with and I can be found on teamspeak occasionally. I typically log off after awhile of playing by myself.

I am 30 years old, I live in central USA. I can be found playing after 8:00PM Central time. 

Steam Name: Tom Sawyer

Battle tag: Nemesis#11327

Hope to meet some people.

Edited by Ganja
KKillroyV2 likes this

Welcome, and if PUBG is your thing just ask. There are many of us playing and often have to split into many groups. Don't be shy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Swoop
      I'm Swoop and I'm looking for a group of people to play SC with. I took a break from SC a while ago and now that there's so much more to do I'm excited to get back into it.
    • By MadManMoon
      Hello, all!  I pledged support to StarCitizen way back in 2012, and spent the intervening years heavily into Star Trek Online, my first (and only, to date) MMO.  Decided to jump back in and see what's changed once I got a new PC, and bought a Constellation to continue supporting the game.  I cut my teeth as a kid on the Wing Commander series, and I'm excited to see where this game goes!
      I'm excited to be a part of an active, engaged community and look forward to seeing you out there among the stars!
    • By VI_HellFire_IV
      Hey guy's! I have been stalking this game for quite some time now and I am finally looking into pledging. Was looking for a great community and happen to stumble upon this beauty here. Hope to have some fun times in the future with many of you!
    • By Agrios
      Hi all, I new Imperium member and I'm from the city of Thessaloniki in Greece. My name is Yiannis (John) and callsing "Agrios".
    • By Hakk Somberlas
      Hello all,
      First of all I'm really thankful for accepting me. Although I'm new here I am thrilled with the level of organisation that I see, really great work. I am fond of anything "sci-fi" or "space stuff"  from watching Expanse and Fringe to playing SWTOR or W40K, from reading Asimov to having bookmarked NASA and ESA . I am also from Greece and soon I'll be reading this forum from a sunny beach , yeah I know this doesn't sound too sci-fi but it's really nice  trust me  .  What I am looking here , is a cosy,funny,friendly community which will make the empty,grim,dark void ... a brighter place. 

P.S Last phrase was cool right ?