28 minutes ago, Ostia said:

FEEDBACK - if you have ideas for other things we could add we are all ears, not that we are willing to do absolutely anything but we are all ears.

Site looks great. It doesn't go too overboard with the "web 3.0 in 2.0" stuff. Very clean, uncluttered and simple designs.

I would say the first bit of feedback would be to go through and get rid of anything that is a pop up, since that can probably be blocked by someone's browser. I went around clicking and found that my browser blocked the window when clicking "Join Us".

2 minutes ago, J. Coren said:

Site looks great. It doesn't go too overboard with the "web 3.0 in 2.0" stuff. Very clean, uncluttered and simple designs.

I would say the first bit of feedback would be to go through and get rid of anything that is a pop up, since that can probably be blocked by someone's browser. I went around clicking and found that my browser blocked the window when clicking "Join Us".

Looks like it only happens on the top Slider part of the website. I had the popup blocker activate on that link, but the one is fine in the footer @Ostia

The new website looks amazing. Thanks @Leonn for amount of work you put into the new site. It looks original. Not something you would see coming out of Squarespace or any other "build your own site" company. 

I do have some constructive feedback, if possible. On the Events page, at the times below each event, may or may not need a time zone associated with each time posted. I understand some sites, the times are made local and if that's the case disregard that.

Overall I'm very impressed and look forward to sharing the site with people interested in Imperium and Star Citizen as a whole :) 

When the homepage loads the first time there's a static pop for a split second.  I can reproduce it by closing the tab and reloading the page.

Also on the http://www.imperium.sc/community/ page, the discord and teamspeak descriptions seem wrong.

Also if your taking suggestions for the store, I perfer the Imperium badge like in my signature and will happily buy a shirt with that on it.  The current maroon one will work if theres no plans to add the full logo.

7 hours ago, GRIZZ said:

When the homepage loads the first time there's a static pop for a split second.  I can reproduce it by closing the tab and reloading the page.

Also on the http://www.imperium.sc/community/ page, the discord and teamspeak descriptions seem wrong.

Also if your taking suggestions for the store, I perfer the Imperium badge like in my signature and will happily buy a shirt with that on it.  The current maroon one will work if theres no plans to add the full logo.

Lol im embarassed for not catching that!

Also, I am taking suggestions for the merch shop. Currently just collection ideas and suggestions and sorting things out before punching out  a bunch of new designs and products.

7 minutes ago, Ostia said:

Lol im embarassed for not catching that!

Also, I am taking suggestions for the merch shop. Currently just collection ideas and suggestions and sorting things out before punching out  a bunch of new designs and products.

Could totally go for a i bleed imperium themed coffee cup/beer mug :P have to many tea shirts as it is so need some hats or cups to order next, Also custom rear window decals would be sick too,