Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

59 posts in this topic

announcement.png

Hello @Imperium Member's we are happy to announce that the new Imperium website is now up and running. We hope you'll like and share it with your friends. We hope that this will be another great recruitment tool!

Aside from the recruitment features, you'll also find an upcoming events section, merchandise shop and contact page. 

Before you have a look you should know that @Leonn was a huge contributor to building the site and he deserves much of the credit!

I also wanted to thank everyone who pitched in time and energy to help test, review, create assets for, and otherwise dedicated their personal time to help us with this project.

IMPERIUM.SC

Thanks guys. The site turned out well. Thanks to everyone who helped and reviewed it during construction.

Ostia's ocd must be given credit for all the finishing touches and making my job easier by providing all the content.

CocoaSip, S1ickReed, BryGen and 4 others like this

Now is probably a good time to mention a few things:

SHOP - the imperium store you find on the new site will have a few more designs added in the next week or so. Stay tuned.

EVENTS - If you are hosting a Bar Citizen or Citcon Event in your local and would like to open it up to Imperium members in the area you can contact me or the appropriate person using the contact page to get your event listed on the site.

FEEDBACK - if you have ideas for other things we could add we are all ears, not that we are willing to do absolutely anything but we are all ears.

Also, Leonn is too modest. ;) 

Okay so this is essentially an expanded version of our recruitment poster/page?

I was thinking it was another huge upgrade to our SCB (forums) here. New is not always better, as Spectrum showed me. Lots better in the bells and whistles  department I suppose but harder to stay just in areas that are of interest to you.

Anyway. After examining it all I saw a ton of effort. Nothing worthy of a nit pick. Excellent work.

was going to say it needed linking at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

But is already there. You guys are frisky lol...-  DRUM out

Ostia and Leonn like this

3 hours ago, AstroJak said:

@Leonn now that that's done can we go back to playing pubg????

Definitely AJ. I have been missing our PUBG games. All can go back to normal now ;-)

AstroJak likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By Ostia

Hello @Imperium Members!
      I would like to make an announcement regarding the next two Imperium Game Day’s activities.
      (Yes this is a copy pasta and will be a copy pasta until after 3.0 release)

As you may know already Patch 3.0 is (not so rapidly) approaching and it’s within the realm of possibility that the next scheduled Game Day may fall on a date where PTU is out of Evocati and semi-public. It’s reasonable to expect some sort of layered release as usual and not everyone will have access at the same time. With that said here are the contingencies for the next Game Day.
      Game Day for August will take place on the 26th.
      If 3.0 is not in a semi-public PTU or still with Evocati we will treat this month’s Game Day as a last attempt to get some practice in on our EVA, FPS, and Flight skills before 3.0. You can expect the usual, Star Marine, Flight Training, Game modes like, Zombie mode, Drunken Citizen, etc.. If 3.0 is in semi-public PTU we will be indulging the patience of those who have been foaming at the mouth for months and will prioritize playing 3.0 and streaming it for those who might not yet have access.  If in some unholy change of events Chris holds an impromptu naked drunken late night stream and releases 3.0 public, we will be holding an Official 3.0 Imperium Game Day Event with lots of giveaways / Prizes. I would expect this not to happen before next month, though I will elaborate on the 3.0 Public Release Event further down.
      Of course, things get delayed and that is why we have plans for each option. We will learn more this coming Friday with the weekly 3.0 update and have an even better idea after the Gamescom presentation on the 25th. 

Previous Game Day:
      Would like to thank everyone who attended last Game Day! We had lots of fun!
      Special thanks goes out to @XLB and @Space-Moose who made a special effort to be present and provide flight training for anyone who wanted to practice. It’s not everyday you get to train with the best!
      For those of you who don’t know these pilots are already offering something similar outside of Game Day as well, so if you can’t make it for the one on Game Day, or just want to train a little more please check out this link where you can get more information regarding flight training:

Also, congratulations go out to @Uthrac, @trademogul and @LiveOak who won gift cards!

As mentioned in the contingency for this upcoming GameDay, we have special plans for the Public release of patch 3.0
      Regardless of the date of the previous or future GameDay’s we are going to hold a special event to celebrate this long awaited patch the weekend of it’s release. Please understand that we may not be able to give much notice ahead of time but if you keep up with the CIG’s weekly updates you should have a good idea when to expect it. 
      Of course, when we have a firm date we will post a much more flashy announcement and ping everyone via Forum/E-mail.
      Please keep this special event in mind and join us the weekend of the public 3.0 launch. We promise you will not be disappointed. Some of you may even leave with a new ship in your hangar!
      Details will be posted upon date confirmation from CIG. 

Standard Game Day Details
      Joining Game Day
      For those of you that want to make a return visit, or show up for the first time, you only need to enter the Landing Channel on TeamSpeak (ts.starcitizenbase.com), and one of our Hosts will direct you to the action!

If you decide to take part in on the fun, please consider recording any events you take part in, as we will be turning all footage we get into some excellent content, as you saw above!

Raffles and Prizes
      As every other Game Day, we’ll be offering raffle prizes based on individual participation levels! Raffles will be based on individual activities during Game Day, so here is the list of raffles you can enter:
      Participation Raffle - by checking in with a host in the Landing Channel, you can be entered
      Arena Commander Raffle - by attempting any mode within Arena Commander, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
      Host Created event Raffle - by taking part in a Host Created event, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
      Custom Events Raffle - by taking part in an official Custom Event run, you will be entered into this final raffle
      All the raffle prizes will be $10 RSI gift cards (Additional prizes may be provided, and will be announced at the start of Game Day)
      Newbie Info

If you’re brand new to Star Citizen, we recommend getting in touch with us on Teamspeak or, checking this link out:

• By croberts68
      For an amazing piece of Art!

It will go proudly on the wall in the new LA offices!

I'm constantly amazed, humbled and thankful for everyone's support. I'm looking forward to building a great universe for us all to adventure in together!

- Chris Roberts
    • By SnIpEdUn0oB555
      Finally finished. Everything plugged in and set up. Fan speeds were finely tuned and I'm happy with the results. Got the whole RGB thing going, so I can fit in with the cool kids 😁. Yes, that is a G600 MMO Mouse from my Star Wars the Old Republic early days, found it at the bottom of old hardware boxes in the garage (works like a charm still after all these years). Just in time for 3.0. Also, does anyone know how I can get back to Imperium team speak? Is there a link within the forums?

Here's some pics and specs:

-I5-7600k unlocked ( would have wished to overclock - but too scared to take the plunge )
      -Asus Strix B250h mobo ( besides, i don't think this supports OCing )
      -Kingston 2133 8gb Ram (nothing fancy)
      -Intel m.2 ssd 128gb 
      -Western Digital 2tb blue 7200rpm (i think)
      -H55 AiO ( yes i know, but this is great for a novice like me for the first time) 
      -Cooler Master CX 550m bronze 80+ semi modular
      -2x cooler master jet flo 120mm fans (options of quiet/max performance 3pin adapters) 
      -Cooler masterbox lite 5 case with  1x 120mm pre-installed fan. 
      -Monitor is a asus 23.6" led 5ms 1920x1080 
      -Keyboard is from the cooler master masterkey s lite until i get my hands on a red mech kb
      -Any questions feel free to ask! 😁
      Ps. Im looking forward to my next build! 

• By Ostia

Hello @Imperium Members!
      I would like to make an announcement regarding the next two Imperium Game Day’s activities.
      As you may know already Patch 3.0 is (not so rapidly) approaching and it’s within the realm of possibility that the next scheduled Game Day may fall on a date where PTU is out of Evocati and semi-public. It’s reasonable to expect some sort of layered release as usual and not everyone will have access at the same time. With that said here are the contingencies for the next Game Day.
      Game Day for July will take place on the 29th.
      If 3.0 is not in a semi-public PTU or still with Evocati we will treat this month’s Game Day as a last attempt to get some practice in on our EVA, FPS, and Flight skills before 3.0. You can expect the usual, Star Marine, Flight Training, Game modes like, Zombie mode, Drunken Citizen, etc.. If 3.0 is in semi-public PTU we will be indulging the patience of those who have been foaming at the mouth for months and will prioritize playing 3.0 and streaming it for those who might not yet have access.  If in some unholy change of events Chris holds an impromptu naked drunken late night stream and releases 3.0 public, we will be holding an Official 3.0 Imperium Game Day Event with lots of giveaways / Prizes. I would expect this not to happen before the 29th, though I will elaborate on the 3.0 Public Release Event further down.
      Of course, things get delayed and that is why we have plans for each option. We will learn more this Friday with the weekly 3.0 update. You can though, lock in the 29th as the date will not change, only the activities.

Previous Game Day:
      Would like to thank everyone who attended last Game Day! We had lots of fun!
      Special thanks goes out to @Cincinnatus and @Space-Moose who made a special effort to be present and provide flight training for anyone who wanted to practice. It’s not everyday you get to train with the best!
      For those of you who don’t know these pilots are already offering something similar outside of Game Day aswell, so if you can’t make it for the one on Game Day, or just want to train a little more please check out this link where you can get more information regarding flight training:

Also, congratulations go out to @rimmer59 and @Nehmus who won gift cards.

As mentioned in the contingency for this upcoming GameDay, we have special plans for the Public release of patch 3.0
      Regardless of the date of the previous or future GameDay’s we are going to hold a special event to celebrate this long awaited patch the weekend of it’s release. Please understand that we may not be able to give much notice ahead of time but if you keep up with the CIG’s weekly updates you should have a good idea when to expect it. 
      Of course, when we have a firm date we will post a much more flashy announcement and ping everyone via Forum/E-mail.
      Please keep this special event in mind and join us the weekend of the public 3.0 launch. We promise you will not be disappointed. Some of you may even leave with a new ship in your hangar!
      Details will be posted upon date confirmation from CIG. 

Standard Game Day Details
      Joining Game Day
      For those of you that want to make a return visit, or show up for the first time, you only need to enter the Landing Channel on TeamSpeak (ts.starcitizenbase.com), and one of our Hosts will direct you to the action!

If you decide to take part in on the fun, please consider recording any events you take part in, as we will be turning all footage we get into some excellent content, as you saw above!

Raffles and Prizes
      As every other Game Day, we’ll be offering raffle prizes based on individual participation levels! Raffles will be based on individual activities during Game Day, so here is the list of raffles you can enter:
      Participation Raffle - by checking in with a host in the Landing Channel, you can be entered
      Arena Commander Raffle - by attempting any mode within Arena Commander, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
      Host Created event Raffle - by taking part in a Host Created event, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
      Custom Events Raffle - by taking part in an official Custom Event run, you will be entered into this final raffle
      All the raffle prizes will be $10 RSI gift cards (Additional prizes may be provided, and will be announced at the start of Game Day)
      Newbie Info

If you’re brand new to Star Citizen, we recommend getting in touch with us on Teamspeak or, checking this link out:

• By SnIpEdUn0oB555
      Hey everyone, I mentioned earlier that I will be somewhat returning to get involved with this community, and that time has come sooner then expected. I've scrapped together $2500 Australian Dollars to push myself back into the PC community. Does anyone from Sydney etc. Melbourne know of a good PC website that can sell, insure and deliver finished builds? Anyone with any information is very welcome. My uni schedule requires a 5 day full-time timetable, so I'm not really free for putting together a build. Anyone with great recommendations within Australia, or outside (has to be free shipping and tax  ) on some PC websites is welcome.
      PS. the builds need to come with insurance, great communication between buyer/seller and preferably new builds (second-hands are cool, but just my preference).
      PS. No more Star Citizen 10fps on a Mac lolol 

Thank You!