Cyclone Rover by Tumbril + Variants

VoA

1 hour ago, Devil Khan said:

Seriously, the price is kinda high even for just the base ( $55).

I was considering CCUing my extra Ursa Rover that came with a Ship Package (+ the one of the Carrak) - to a Cyclone RN- but this will probably have me keep it as an Ursa (also thinking that Anvil might come out with their own rover for the Carrack with the Ursa only being a place holder)

• 2 weeks later...

I am still in a dilemma on the Cyclone RN - wanted to get one to help my Pioneer locate suitable outpost sites...... but the $ increase bothers me.....   I have an option to CCU an Ursa Rover $50 to a $65 RN - but.... not sure if it makes sense (and perhaps the Ursa is better at its price point).

Another thing I am considering is a "glider" - an aerodynamic ship that has good lift properties in atmosphere - Like the Gladius or even an Anvil Hawk.   I picked up a CCU for my Avenger Warlock to a Gladius (but my also go the rough of the Anvil Hawk - and would love the Stealth Variant one day per the Brochure).

I haven't had this kind of pledge dilemma in awhile - any suggestions??????

On 10/2/2018 at 12:49 AM, Devil Khan said:

Seriously, the price is kinda high even for just the base ( $55).

Naaah, a hummer costs the same as a spaceship right? 😜 CIG’s pricing has been ridiculous after the kickstarter campaign with no relation between relative prices and reality. @VoA will probably come around quite quickly to defend CIGs pricing policies though 😜

2 hours ago, Booster Terrik said:

Naaah, a hummer costs the same as a spaceship right? 😜 CIG’s pricing has been ridiculous after the kickstarter campaign with no relation between relative prices and reality. @VoA will probably come around quite quickly to defend CIGs pricing policies though 😜

No - it is seriously preventing me from CCUing to a Cyclone RN even though I want one (and you know I have a large pledge so it isn't an affordability issue)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
source.jpgsource.png

OPERABLE NOW

From the stylish groundbreaking Mustang series to the relentless Cyclone, as well as the latest from Crusader, Argo, and Kruger, we’ve curated this collection of noteworthy outliers for your approval.

IN PRODUCTION

Heavy artillery, swift snub craft, and creative conveyance round out the best or the rest.

• 2 months later...

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Standalone-Ships/Cyclone-RC-Valentines-Day-2019

CYCLONE RC VALENTINE'S DAY 2019

STANDALONE SHIP - CYCLONE RC VALENTINE'S DAY 2019

VIEW ALL EXTRAS

Don’t be late for your date. Keep moving at the speed of love with Tumbril’s swiftest Cyclone, a storm on a raging course. 

$65.00 USD
In stock
ADD TO CART
Star Citizen Alpha 3.4 is currently available to download and play. Additional features and updates will be released as they are developed.
Show PC requirements
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
05_RC_Cyclone-1.jpg
  • CONTAINS

• Tumbril Cyclone RC
    • 6 Month Insurance
    • Self-Land Hangar

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...