Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BeardDoctor
      @FoxChard Love you Dad.

• By Gremlich
      Found this guy, Mr. Hasgaha, on Youtube. He uses Pedro's music a bit.

• By sbaitso
      Hey all,
      I know the drummer in the band Hazen.  They're new and just released their first home brew music video on youtube.  I figured I'd share it with you fine peeps.

• By Bartfresse
      Hey everyone!
      I have created a Star Citizen Playlist for all those, who would like to listen to "old" tapes, while space trucking or exploring :). I am currently getting quite some love for it on the Deep Space Radar so if you want you can head over and give it a listen. There should be something for every taste :). In it you will find instrumental/Orchestral tunes followed by uplifting songs inspired by various films/shows/games such as Cowboy Bebop, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. , pretty much suited for all professions such as explorers, space truckers, racers, fighters etc.
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/deep-space-radar/1504-The-Ultimate-Star-Citizen-Experience-On-Spotify
      If you like my playlist, feel free to upvote it and comment and of course leave some feedback here, I will read through all and respond :). Thank you!
      To adventure!

Best,
      Christoph