Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hello: new to SC and everything in it. I have a Constellation Aquila. I might be looking into the Endeavor in Nov or Christmas. I am basing this on finding a good crew that wishes to become a part of the best support/multi-role ship in the fleet. I am thinking modules like the hanger, medical and ID beacon at this time. I am sure the Constellation Aquila will be a great stepping stone to learn systems and positions best suited for each crew member. Going forward I am sure to make friends and a strong crew to augment the strength of the fleet.

First off, you've got to apply to the fleet (or you maybe already have)! Other than that, welcome!

Welcome to the forums, and eventually the fleet I hope. :) One thing I'll say about the Aquilla is to make sure that you keep the Aquilla, or some other smaller ship like the Freelancer as a money making ship. The Endeavor will be a huge ship and most likely very expensive to operate in the early game. It might be a modular ship, but that doesn't mean it'll be a big money earner. 

Definitely a ship I'm very excited about though! I went the Carrack route instead but I'll be trying to join an Endeavor crew for a few runs when the game goes live.

I have an Endeavor in the hangar. Anyone who's interested is welcome to come aboard as soon as it's space-worthy!

Unless I am mistaken @lonewolfassassin29 (someone please correct me if so), the process is to join here (which you have done), and then go to RSI site

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM/members

which has a Join Now tab...

Here are the instructions as listed there,

Thank you for taking an interest into becoming a member of Imperium. Please be aware that Imperium must be set as your main organization. Additionally, in order to effectively communicate with fellow members and command you must be able to read, write, and speak basic English.
The first step to take would be to create an account on Star citizen Base(SCB) at http://starcitizenbase.com. It is vital that the account is validated by email before continuing this process.
Once this step has been completed you will be able to continue the process here by providing your SCB username / SCB profile url in the application below.
We will then upgrade your account over at SCB into recruit status at which point you are able to take the exam in order to become a full member.
SCB profile example : http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/user/3043-core/
Failure to meet the requirements listed here will result in your application being denied.

Hope this helps and Welcome To SCB.... - DRUM out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Korozain
      I was just wondering, i suppose mostly to the more senior players or people who closely follow the development of SC; What kind of military exploration would we do? If any. I ask because i'm pretty torn between the Hornet Tracker and the Freelancer DUR and I am just not sure which to pick. But I do want to be in the military so I would like to know which is more useful for our purposes.
    • By Weehamster
      Hi everyone /
      I think it's about time that I share my collection of albums that I use for The Base chat that I've had for a while now
      I only have ships/vehicles that are either from lore, concept, development or being re-worked, not for any that are flyable/finished and I constantly add more to the albums. Enjoy.
      Aopoa (Xi'An) | "Capital" | Nox | "Oracle" | "Transport" | Volper |
      Aegis | Eclipse | Idris | Javelin | Reclaimer | Redeemer | Retaliator (Modules) | Vanguard (Variants): Harbinger - Sentinel |
      Anvil | A4A Hurricane | Carrack | Crucible | F7A Hornet Mk II | F8 Lightning | Terrapin |
      BIRC (Banu) | Defender | Merchantman |
      Crusader | Genesis Starliner |
      Drake | Cutlass (Re-Work): Black - Blue - Red | Dragonfly |
      Esperia | "Blade" | Prowler |
      Kruger | P-72 Archimedes |
      MISC | Endeavor | Freelancer (Variants): DUR - MAX - MIS | Hull: A - B - C - D - E | Prospector | Razor | Reliant (Variants): Mako - Sen - Tana |
      Origin | 600 | 890 Jump |
      RSI | Aurora (Re-Work) | Bengal | Constellation: Aquila - Phoenix - Taurus | Orion | Pegasus | Polaris  | Ursa |
      RSI/Aegis | Retribution |
      Tumbril | Cyclone |
      Vanduul | "Cleaver" | "Driller" | "Harvester" | "Hunter" | "Kingship" | "Mauler" | "Stinger" | "Void" |
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components | Coolers | Gun's | Missiles / Torpedoes | Quantum Drives |
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters | Banu | Human | Tevarin | Vanduul | Xi'An | Armor, Uniforms & Clothing | Wildlife |
      First Person Components | Tools / Equipment | Weapons |
      Places  | Planetary Environments / Bases | Shubin | Star Systems Concepts | Terra | Truck-stop / Space Stations |
      Stanton | 1 (Hurston) | 1a (Ariel) | 1b (Aberdeen) | 1c (Magoa) | 1d (Ita) |
                    | 2 (Crusader) | 2a (Celin) | 2b (Daymar) | 2c (Yela) |
                    | AB (Arron Halo) | * (Delamar) |
                    | 3 (ArcCorp) | 3a (Lyria) | 3b (Wala) |
                    | 4 (Microtech) | 4a (Calliope) | 4b (Clio) | 4c (Euterpe) |        
      Other | Drones / Probes | Sataball | Other Vanduul Art | UI |
    • By LoxNyctores
      Hello. Let us blow things up together.

Good Luck. Have Fun. Much Explosion.
    • By Oreq
      Hello,
      My name is Oreq and I am new to Star Citizen.  I have played many MMORPGs and know that finding a good guild is important to enjoyable game play.  I have been doing much research and believe you have a top notch guild.  If allowed to join, I know I will contribute greatly to the cause...

• By Uthrac
      Hi Everyone!
      I figured out a way to get both a Gladius (w 6 MI) and a Dragonfly with only a small investment of $25.  You also get a few other cool rewards along the way.  I tested it out myself and it worked like a charm.  

So how?
      By using the Referral program AND the 2017 Referral Contest concurrently- between now and Aug 8th it is possible to reap the rewards of both.  After this contest is up then it is still worth it just for the Gladius imo, since it is a $125 ship atm.

Exactly how?
      That is up to you.  The goal is to earn 10 Referral Points (RP) linked to your account. I used Bing Ads, set up an account with the online chat.  Refused to put any money on it until AFTER I got the $100 coupon for new accounts (had to wait like 2 days for that), then I prepaid $25.  My ad on Bing has run 17 days now, and I have 58 prospects and 14 recruits.  I have spent $90 of my total $125 ad money so I am hopeful that I will get to Lt in the referral program (25 RP) before that amount dwindles to zero and I let it go idle.
      If someone is interested in doing the same I think it is a good bet and I would not mind helping you out in setting up the account and the ad.  From experience I think using Google ads is not worth it (they charge too much per click and per impression while Bing only charges per click), however Google and Bing are running similar ad coupons for new accounts.  

What exactly can you get doing this now?
      You can check the status of the referral program and your referral code by going to YOUR RSI ACCOUNT and clicking REFERRAL PROGRAM (the Referral Contest link is embedded on the REFERRAL PROGRAM page)
      Below is the list from the RSI Referral Program webpage and below that is the list of rewards from the 2017 Referral Contest.

Referral Rewards
        2017 Referral Contest Rewards      
      So if you like hangar flair and a Gladius short range patrol fighter/Dragonfly ship set then I think this is about the best deal out there right now- plus you promote Star Citizen which shouldn't hurt either :-)   You can check the status of the referral program and find your referral code by going to your MY RSI > MY ACCOUNT > REFERRAL PROGRAM (the Referral Contest link is embedded in the RANKING LADDER page)   Wish all you fellow Imperials (Imperiumals? haha) [orgmates in Imperium!] the best!   -Uthrac   This Post has been improved and edited by the Switchmeister  (thx Switch! lol)   VERY IMPORTANT EDIT as of 2017-07-06 I just discovered that one must ACTIVELY ENROLL in the 2017 Referral Contest.  From your My RSI > My Account > Referral Program > Ranking Ladder > 2017 Referral Contest page you must then select "Enter Contest" and agree to the terms!  This was poorly thought out by RSI to say the least, as most people I know also failed to find this and, like myself, assumed that the Referral Program is automatic, so the Referral contest would also be automatic.  I have submitted a customer service request on this issue and am hoping CIG will have the decency to automate enrollment.  Until then it would be wise to go to the page and Enter the Contest ASAP.