Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Donut

Wild West Online

I don't normally recommend games to play or be on the lookout for but... This looks awesome

FoxChard likes this

I like the Wild West theme for an open world. Played Red Red Redemption on the PS4 a lot and this looks pretty good.

Donut likes this

I don't think this will be a "Survival" MMO 

But we should find out here with in the next couple months 

When Can I Play?

Dates are not final and subject to change

CLOSED ALPHA: Summer 2017

CLOSED BETA: Mid Fall 2017

GAME RELEASE: December 2017

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Uthrac
      Albion Online just launched a few days ago.  It seems to be a pretty cool MMORPG sandbox game.  I and a few friends have been playing it since launch so if anyone wants to get a leg up starting let me know and I'll help you out.  We already created a guild, Imperium Crusaders, and have a level 4 guild island.  If you start the game, travel to Forest Cross and make your start there as our Guild Island is accessible from Lymhurst.  Hope to see you fellas out there :-)

In case you are wondering, Albion Online is pretty much Ultima Online with MUCH better graphics and of course lots of changes.  Maybe one way way of describing it is Ultime Online meets Settler of Catan :-)

• By VoA
      Published on 31 Mar 2016
      Today we are going to be talking about the Top 10 Sandbox MMORPGs for 2016. 
      Games on the list:
      Star Citizen Escape From Tarkov Worlds Adrift Black Desert Chronicles of Elyria Albion Online Crowfall Gloria Victis No Man’s Sky Ark: Survival Evolved
    • By Donut
      Sad days indeed, as Illfonic has decided to suspend development on Revival for now.
      https://www.revivalgame.com/forum#/discussion/1296/revival-s-future-an-important-announcement
    • By Kodryn
      Hello guys. Being bored of csgo, arma 3,dcs world etc. and not being able to play star citizen so often because of big patches (I moved out in a new house and for now I have a limited 4G 75gb/month internet) I want to try some other games. Have you played Elder Scrolls Online or Black Desert? Which one should I choose? Maybe both? Please help