• Similar Content

• By Ambermann
      I am in search of an LTI insured Origin 890 Jump. It can be either concept, in a package, or CCU upgraded (if that was ever a thing for this ship) just so long as it is LTI. Please offer here on this post or send me a PM to discuss prices.
    • By Switch
      After Oct 20th I will be raising the price up to $930.
      Any questions please feel free to PM here or Discord - SwitchUnboxes#4447
      If you'd like middleman you cover their fee  I pay PP fees ------------------------
      890Jump - $890
      https://i.imgur.com/pONIPqm.png
    • By Coolidge
      I've been squatting on a Rear Admiral veteran backer account, but I wont have the time to be playing this game in the future. It is dated May 02, 2013 and is still able to be sent as a gift. Asking price is $350 USD. Paypal payment preferred.
      I am also open to selling the account as a whole which would include all the other rewards since the original backing date. On the account there is (UEC 34,000) and (5,000 REC). Any price adjustments and terms of transfer would need to be negotiated further over PM.

The full hanger log here:

• By JediKel
      Any of you good people looking to offload an Idris-M ?!? 
      please PM me if you are.  It’s for me so it will stay in the family. (And only interested in the M not the P.  I know that the P will be M capable but .........😊)
      COMPLETE!!!! Thanks everyone that took the time.
    • By IceManZaroth™
      As you can imagine, I'm being very cautious with this sale due to the value of the ship, before sale happens I might either converse with Imperium staff first to ensure buyer is genuine and also might request a staff member as a middleman.

The offer:
      1x Idris-M with LTI (Fully Giftable)
      Cost will be $4000 o.n.o, Buyer will also incur paypal fees, which will be calculated when deal is struck and buyer will be presented with value+paypal fees together ... e.g  $4000 + Paypal fees would cost the buyer: $4119.77
      Price Change and Wont come any lower $3000 ... Seller will incur paypal fees,

Screenshot taken today(date and time in lower right of screenshot) of my hangar with Idris-M waiting for its new home.

All members interested please P.M me with only serious offers.