Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Nord
      Hi,
      I'm selling my account. It's an 2013 concierge account with rear admiral package (giftable), orion standalone lti (not giftable) and superhornet lti (not giftable) and a bunch of other backer perks. Account still got one handle change token. $20 in store credits.
      Lost interest in my account. Going to start fresh when the game releases. I'm the original owner. 

$650 or highest bidder
    • By SpectreSC
      Hello! I've decided to sell off this game package instead of my entire account. It's a Digital Mercenary game package with a CCU'd Cutlass Black w/LTI. Asking price is $140 USD via paypal for the ship+package. Send me a PM if you have any questions!

• By Chimaera
      As it says, I have an original Kickstarter Chronicles of Elyria Ursaphant Rider package that I'd like to get rid of, as life has thrown some stuff at me in the last months that has let me know I won't be able to devote ANY time to the game when it comes out. (I had a dry run in LiF:MMO and I really can't put in the time required to make CoE worth it)
      As such, I'd like to get rid of this account. Unfortunately it is tied to my email, but I will help the buyer change the email and also provide a written and signed/scanned paper stating I relinquish all rights to the account if so desired. 
      Price: $200 OBO
      The account also has an Alias Name Change available, so the account can be renamed to suit the buyer.
      The hand-off would be handled as follows:
      Upon payment, buyer (must be Paypal verified) would give me new email and new alias that they want on the account. I will connect to whichever voice-based chat that the buyer requests, and confirm all details before handing off the account to the buyer, as well as provide confirmation screenshots of each step if requested. The buyer would then be able to log in and change their password as they so desire. 
      The account has 2000 influence and 3 Sparks of Life attributed.
      These are the following rewards from the package:
      Account Rewards
      Access to Alpha Two, Beta One, Beta Two, Exposition, and Stress Tests 400 Exposition Points to spend in the Exposition Store to customize your package 3 Sparks of Life 3 Souls to choose from Forum Border and Badge reflecting your backing level Exclusive Wallpaper An exclusive backer wallpaper
      Newsletter Access to our Newsletter
      Soundtrack CoE Soundtrack (download)
      Digital Artbook Art Book (PDF)
      Digital Strategy Guide Strategy guide (PDF)
      Digital Town Guide Town guide (PDF)
      Adventurer's Flair Adventurer's title and cloak
      Founder's Flair Founder's title and cloak
      Merchant's Flair Merchant's title and cloak
      Founder's Chat Channel Access to In-game Founder's chat channel
      Text Emote In-game text based emote (exclusive to Kickstarter backers)
      Salute In-game salute (exclusive to Kickstarter backers)
      Dance In-game dance (exclusive to Kickstarter backers)
      Character Rewards
      Adventurer's Pack  
      A backpack A collection of trail rations Random treasure maps in your home region  
      Founder's Pack  
      A detailed map of your home county  
      Merchant's Pack  
      A set of merchant scales A detailed map of your home duchy A map of a historical, possibly unexplored location  
      Pack Mule A pack mule to ride and haul your gear
      Pet Choose 1 of 5 in-game pets to call your own
      Horse & Saddlebags A Horse and saddlebags
      Purebred Horse A purebread horse for breeding or travelling
      Surname Choose your own custom surname (can include your whole family)
      Custom Coat of Arms Heraldry - Create a custom Coat of Arms for your surname and kingdom
      Decorative Plaque A decorative plaque with your family's coat of arms
      Wagon A Wagon
      Ursaphant An Ursaphant mount
      Homesteader Artwork A decorative artwork for your home to commemorate your role as a homesteader
      Expanded Colors Gain access to expanded colors for your Custom Coat of Arms
      Expanded Sigils Gain access to expanded sigils for your Custom Coat of Arms
    • By JediKel
      Wishful hope one of you Imperium pack rats has a yellowjacket you’d be willing to part with at cost, to free up your hangar. Please PM me. Sold mine 4 months ago and now I wish I had it again. Thank you for any genourosity you can send my way.