Aussie PC website builds? Shipping, Door Delivery? Do they Exist?

SnIpEdUn0oB555

Hey everyone, I mentioned earlier that I will be somewhat returning to get involved with this community, and that time has come sooner then expected. I've scrapped together $2500 Australian Dollars to push myself back into the PC community. Does anyone from Sydney etc. Melbourne know of a good PC website that can sell, insure and deliver finished builds? Anyone with any information is very welcome. My uni schedule requires a 5 day full-time timetable, so I'm not really free for putting together a build. Anyone with great recommendations within Australia, or outside (has to be free shipping and tax :) ) on some PC websites is welcome.

PS. the builds need to come with insurance, great communication between buyer/seller and preferably new builds (second-hands are cool, but just my preference).

PS. No more Star Citizen 10fps on a Mac lolol 

Thank You! 

A good one would be https://www.mwave.com.au/ They have prebuilt PC options. Orders are ready pretty quick (if in stock) and if youre able to pickup is an option (its free and you get it once its all processed, no shipping time) . Ive purchased many things from Mwave and can vouch for them, customer service is pretty good depending on who you get instore (and email replies are quick enough) warranty wise I wouldn't know but they did fix/replace all my DoA issues.

Another option is https://www.pccasegear.com , I have used them before 1 or 2 times..... the shipping for me at least was pretty slow and again I cant speak for customer service/warranty claims.

Are you from Sydney?

4 hours ago, xKiLlFrEnZyx said:

A good one would be https://www.mwave.com.au/ They have prebuilt PC options. Orders are ready pretty quick (if in stock) and if youre able to pickup is an option (its free and you get it once its all processed, no shipping time) . Ive purchased many things from Mwave and can vouch for them, customer service is pretty good depending on who you get instore (and email replies are quick enough) warranty wise I wouldn't know but they did fix/replace all my DoA issues.

Another option is https://www.pccasegear.com , I have used them before 1 or 2 times..... the shipping for me at least was pretty slow and again I cant speak for customer service/warranty claims.

Are you from Sydney?

Sounds good. Yes, though I know pccasegear is pick up only in Victoria haha. I'll check out where Mwave is, would love to pick up rather then wait, definitely a great option. How would you base your experience with Mwave? 

Sorry for late reply, just came home now.  

Like i already mentioned ... I like Mwave and my experience with them has been good... their brand and custom PC's have started to spread (i saw a stall that they had at supernova showcasing one of their PC's) so i guess thats a good sign too.

As far as im aware their only pickup location is in Sydney (why i asked if you were in syd) ... Link => Unit F3, 3-29 Birnie Avenue (off Bachell Ave), Lidcombe NSW 2141

23 minutes ago, xKiLlFrEnZyx said:

Like i already mentioned ... I like Mwave and my experience with them has been good... their brand and custom PC's have started to spread (i saw a stall that they had at supernova showcasing one of their PC's) so i guess thats a good sign too.

As far as im aware their only pickup location is in Sydney (why i asked if you were in syd) ... Link => Unit F3, 3-29 Birnie Avenue (off Bachell Ave), Lidcombe NSW 2141

Thank You! :D

Update here: everything has been chosen and selected. Visited a store about 1 hour drive from my house. Good price and just stopped short of my budget. Actuallly saved a few hundred dollars. Just need to put it together and run OS before 3.0 drops 😁 thanks to everyone for the recommendations and support. See you in the verse! 

Ps. The extra money will go towards a better kb/mouse and a few more gigs.

Parts list:

HDD: Wd 2tb 3.5 sata blue

RAM: Kingston 8gb ddr4 2133 dimm

CPU: Intel core i5-7600k 3.8ghz

Graphics Card: Gigabyte gaming 3gb gtx 1060 

Motherboard: Asus strix b250h gaming mobo

SSD Storage (OS) Intel 128 gb m.2 ssd

Corsair cx 550m 550w 80+ bronze psu

Case fans: Coolermaster jetflo 120mm ×2 

Cpu Cooling: Corsair h55 liqiud cooling kit

Case: Cooler master masterbox lite 

Snapchat-1357623232.thumb.jpg.d2b49ac1918ddb484324af9033777ab4.jpg