Lady Tyreanthil Kyranthia

Need 1 LTI Token; Any 1 can help me out ?

Hi Gang

I know NOX is out next week, and ill be able to buy a couple then

unfortunately, Ill miss the RAZOR as it ends when NOX comes online

I don't have any Tokens, as I am back in game only since March, and missed all my chances last year

SO any kind soul can sell one of their multitudes of low cost LTI smaller ships so I can get a razor /

Just asking... Thx in advance... :)

take care!

JM

Hiya Astro!

err the DUR does not have LTI so if I get a CCU, to the Razor, there will be no LTI on razor?

So when NOX comes out;

NOX + LTI = $ 40

and I'd have a DUR CCU

Would NOX to DUR to RAZOR get me a a RAZOR with LTI ? 

I might try it, if no one can xfer/sell me a LTI token :)

Thx Astro, as always bud you rock, and I'm happy we are in Imperium together :)

Take care

Jean

6 minutes ago, Lady Tyreanthil Kyranthia said:

err the DUR does not have LTI so if I get a CCU, to the Razor, there will be no LTI on razor?

Just to confirm; if you purchase a ship that has LTI (eg concept ship "Nox") and then apply a ccu to upgrade to another ship, the new ship will retain the LTI.  

If your in doubt, lets meet up next week and i can walk you through the process on TS.

PS dont forget to pickup that CCU now...

cheers

1. Buy a Freelancer DUR-to-Razor CCU for $10 right now
  2. Wait for the NOX sale on the 23rd
  3. Buy lots of NOXs (NOXi? NOXes?) as they have LTI
  4. Also buy a NOX-to-DUR CCU
  5. Apply NOX-to-DUR CCU = DUR with LTI
  6. Apply DUR-to-Razor CCU = Razor with LTI

End result = MISC Razor with LTI :)

1 hour ago, Lady Tyreanthil Kyranthia said:

Can you retrograde nox to dur, as in -10$

To do your suggested dur LTI?

thx for great info!

jm

Not sure I understand your 'retrograde' question. Do you also want a Freelancer DUR with LTI? In that case you could just buy a Xi'an NOX on the 23rd (which has LTI) and CCU it to a Freelancer DUR. Then the DUR will get the LTI.

As the Xi'an NOX is only $40, it opens up all sorts of possibilities for upgrading them into other ships. But in the case of the Misc Razor which is not always available you sometimes have to take a small step inbetween to get to your desired ship. That's where the temporary DUR-to-Razor CCU comes in.

In your case your upgrade path would be: NOX (with LTI) > DUR (with LTI from NOX) > Razor (with LTI from NOX/DUR) :)

28 minutes ago, BryGen said:

As recommended above, buy a few extra Nox's to melt for potential cheap LTI tokens if needed in the future.

Yeah, keeping a couple in your hangar would allow you to use them directly for LTI CCU tokens while melting them would put them in your BuyBack list so you can buy them back when needed. :)

Hi dan and all

i get the ccu thing

but the melt and buyback makes mo sense to me. 

I bought concept sales before, ccu'ed to something else, and the lti token is gone, no buyback

Ex: hurricane to aquila , lti hurricane ccu'ed to aquila. I looked no biyback for my hurricane, its completely gone

If i go lti nox, ccu to freelancer dur, then razor , it becomes lti razor

i get that

but the nox is gone, i cant buyback theres nothing always in my buyback list!

what am i missing ?

youve been very helpful btw, thx for all that!

thx in advance! 

J

1 hour ago, Lady Tyreanthil Kyranthia said:

Hi dan and all

i get the ccu thing

but the melt and buyback makes mo sense to me. 

I bought concept sales before, ccu'ed to something else, and the lti token is gone, no buyback

Ex: hurricane to aquila , lti hurricane ccu'ed to aquila. I looked no biyback for my hurricane, its completely gone

If i go lti nox, ccu to freelancer dur, then razor , it becomes lti razor

i get that

but the nox is gone, i cant buyback theres nothing always in my buyback list!

what am i missing ?

youve been very helpful btw, thx for all that!

thx in advance! 

J

You're not missing anything. If you upgrade a ship with a CCU the old ship is simply replaced with the new ship. So nothing gets put into BuyBack as you upgraded it instead of melting it for store credit.

If you actually melt a ship (for store credit) it will be put in your BuyBack list and allows you to buy it back at a later date.

• Melt = simply get store credit for your purchase (and melted item is placed in BuyBack)
  • CCU = upgrade a ship to another ship (nothing was melted so nothing is placed in BuyBack)

Hope this helps ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By [≡☠≡] フの乇 ムノレレノム刀
      I have HammerHeads like this. For sale at $660 , the Ship and his 4 items...
      Included: 

- Space Ship HammerHead
      - Lifetime Insurance for ship (LTI)
      - VFG Industrial Hangar
      - AEGIS HammerHead Poster
      - AEGIS HammerHead model

Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment or/and send me private message. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal FF. If you are unsure about the ship or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.  

star-citizen-galactic-tour-aegis-hammerhead.mp4
    • By c4artist
      All prices include "middle man" fees.  I sell my ships through star-hangar.com.
      If you would like to see the pictures and prices on their site, go there and search "noredo" (without the "" signs of course, just noredo
      If you would like the buy the ships directly from me, I can drop the price some, but I reserve the right to refuse such a sale if I don't feel safe not using the middle man.
      Ship - Price w/ MM - Price w/o MM
      LTI Carrack Base - $482.01 - $440
      LTI Reclaimer Base - $482.01 - $440
      LTI Retaliator Bomber - $343.64 - $290
      LTI Khartu-Al Base - $211.29 - $190  (new flight model coming!!  grab one quick! also, this was CCU'd from a P72)
      LTI Herald Base - $115.04 - $100
      LTI Hull B Base - $121.05 - $110
      LTI P72 Archimedes - $54.88 - $50

Freelancer Max Game Package w/ 6 months insurance - $199.26 - $175 (This is the old school package with both games! Squadron 42 and the PU! There are rumors the Freelancer Max is going up in price $10 at CIG and now Squadron 42 is sold separately for $45.. this is a steal.

I am happy to answer any questions you have. I’ve sold ships here before.  No issues.

• By c4artist
      All set now.  Thanks!

I have an LTI P-72. I would like to trade it for any starter pack that includes Squadren 42 and PU.  Ship doesn’t matter. I expect it would likely be an Aurora with 3 months ins. 

• By Draegar
      I´m willing to part ways with my Origin 890 Jump with LTI for 1150$ or 1000€.
      Buyer must be paypal verified and I will gift the ship only to his paypal adress.
      If you are interested please let me know via PM.

• By AstroJak
      Hello again, i'm offering up my entire collection of "original concept" ships, currently on my buy back log, at their original cost to me plus 4.5% to cover the paypal costs. These ships will never be cheaper for an OC stand alone ships, get them before CIG changes the rules again on buybacks and they are lost forever.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are in USD plus paypal fees of 4.6% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   

Original Concept Ship                            Qty                                                  OC Price (+4.6% PP Fee)
      X1 base -                                                   7                                                                  $40                  X1 force -                                                  6                                                                  $50 X1 Volocity -                                             10                                                                $45 vulcan -                                                     12                                                                $200 hawk -                                                      10                                                                 $90 pioneer -                                                   3                                                                 $850 600i exploration -                                     6                                                                 $435 600i luxury -                                             1                                                                  $400 Buccaneer -                                             25                                                                 $110  prospector -                                           10                                                                 $140 nox blk -                                                  10                                                                 $40 Nox Kue -                                               20                                                                  $40 MPUV personnel -                                 10                                                                   $40 Hurricane -                                            20                                                                   $175 Hoplit -                                                   9                                                                    $225 Razor  -                                                   5                                                                    $135 Wildfire -                                                2                                                                    $175 comet -                                                  2                                                                    $185 85X  -                                                    11                                                                    $50  valiant -                                                 3                                                                    $110 Prowler -                                               2                                                                    $425 Polaris -                                                 3                                                                    $750 terrapin -                                             10                                                                    $195 Eclipse -                                               12                                                                    $275 Banu Defender -                                  24                                                                    $185