Need 1 LTI Token; Any 1 can help me out ?

Hi Gang

I know NOX is out next week, and ill be able to buy a couple then

unfortunately, Ill miss the RAZOR as it ends when NOX comes online

I don't have any Tokens, as I am back in game only since March, and missed all my chances last year

SO any kind soul can sell one of their multitudes of low cost LTI smaller ships so I can get a razor /

Just asking... Thx in advance... :)

take care!

JM

Hiya Astro!

err the DUR does not have LTI so if I get a CCU, to the Razor, there will be no LTI on razor?

So when NOX comes out;

NOX + LTI = $ 40

and I'd have a DUR CCU

Would NOX to DUR to RAZOR get me a a RAZOR with LTI ? 

I might try it, if no one can xfer/sell me a LTI token :)

Thx Astro, as always bud you rock, and I'm happy we are in Imperium together :)

Take care

Jean

6 minutes ago, Lady Tyreanthil Kyranthia said:

err the DUR does not have LTI so if I get a CCU, to the Razor, there will be no LTI on razor?

Just to confirm; if you purchase a ship that has LTI (eg concept ship "Nox") and then apply a ccu to upgrade to another ship, the new ship will retain the LTI.  

If your in doubt, lets meet up next week and i can walk you through the process on TS.

PS dont forget to pickup that CCU now...

cheers

1 hour ago, Lady Tyreanthil Kyranthia said:

Can you retrograde nox to dur, as in -10$

To do your suggested dur LTI?

thx for great info!

jm

Not sure I understand your 'retrograde' question. Do you also want a Freelancer DUR with LTI? In that case you could just buy a Xi'an NOX on the 23rd (which has LTI) and CCU it to a Freelancer DUR. Then the DUR will get the LTI.

As the Xi'an NOX is only $40, it opens up all sorts of possibilities for upgrading them into other ships. But in the case of the Misc Razor which is not always available you sometimes have to take a small step inbetween to get to your desired ship. That's where the temporary DUR-to-Razor CCU comes in.

In your case your upgrade path would be: NOX (with LTI) > DUR (with LTI from NOX) > Razor (with LTI from NOX/DUR) :)

28 minutes ago, BryGen said:

As recommended above, buy a few extra Nox's to melt for potential cheap LTI tokens if needed in the future.

Yeah, keeping a couple in your hangar would allow you to use them directly for LTI CCU tokens while melting them would put them in your BuyBack list so you can buy them back when needed. :)

Hi dan and all

i get the ccu thing

but the melt and buyback makes mo sense to me. 

I bought concept sales before, ccu'ed to something else, and the lti token is gone, no buyback

Ex: hurricane to aquila , lti hurricane ccu'ed to aquila. I looked no biyback for my hurricane, its completely gone

If i go lti nox, ccu to freelancer dur, then razor , it becomes lti razor

i get that

but the nox is gone, i cant buyback theres nothing always in my buyback list!

what am i missing ?

youve been very helpful btw, thx for all that!

thx in advance! 

J

1 hour ago, Lady Tyreanthil Kyranthia said:

Hi dan and all

i get the ccu thing

but the melt and buyback makes mo sense to me. 

I bought concept sales before, ccu'ed to something else, and the lti token is gone, no buyback

Ex: hurricane to aquila , lti hurricane ccu'ed to aquila. I looked no biyback for my hurricane, its completely gone

If i go lti nox, ccu to freelancer dur, then razor , it becomes lti razor

i get that

but the nox is gone, i cant buyback theres nothing always in my buyback list!

what am i missing ?

youve been very helpful btw, thx for all that!

thx in advance! 

J

You're not missing anything. If you upgrade a ship with a CCU the old ship is simply replaced with the new ship. So nothing gets put into BuyBack as you upgraded it instead of melting it for store credit.

If you actually melt a ship (for store credit) it will be put in your BuyBack list and allows you to buy it back at a later date.

• Melt = simply get store credit for your purchase (and melted item is placed in BuyBack)
  • CCU = upgrade a ship to another ship (nothing was melted so nothing is placed in BuyBack)

Hope this helps ;)