Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Narayan
      Greetings citizens!
      After almost two months of absence, I finally released a new video - this time it's the MISC Prospector commercial, special for the contest by CIG.
      So, two my videos in a row was made a special for contests - but 3.3 is coming! Which means there will be new content in the game, which means there will be new videos from me  
      The creation of this video was not easy, and I'm not completely sure about the final version - perhaps due to the fact that I looked it 400 times while making edits, and I already tired from it.
      I hope you will enjoy it. Also, you can support the post with this video in the Spectrum.
      Enjoy watching!

• By Narayan
      Greetings citizens!
      Recently I have already made a video about 600i, but the CIG launched a contest for the creation of the 600i commercial video, and I decided to making one another video.
      You can upvote my submission in the contest post here
      Enjoy Watching!

• By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!

By tradition, I make a comparing video with the old and the new Star Citizen patch - and now we compare 3.1 and 3.2.

This time there are not so many changes, how it was in the previous patch, but they are there - something is obvious, but something is added by me because I seen it in the game.
      For convenience, the first comment on YouTube is a timer with a schedule, so that you can switch to interesting fragments for you. Go to YouTube and enjoy watching!

P.S. as usual, a request to all those, who liked this video, to support me in
      Citizen Spotlight Spectrum Reddit  
    • By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      I decided for a long time ago that I would make a video with Origin 600i - and now, at last, the opportunity appeared!
      In comparison with my last video this video is pure rest - if infinite waiting for a free platform we can call a rest  
      The choice of music for not everyone, but it seems to me that this music perfectly suits the contemplation of this ship. 
      I hope you will enjoy it!

P.S. please, support me in

• By Narayan
      Greetings, citizens!
      Back in March, I had the idea to make a video about the chase in Star Citizen world. Back then I planned to use MISC Razor and was going to start preparing "someday".
      Then I won Intel Optane 900P in the screenshot contest, for which I want to thank the guys from CIG for choosing me! And also I want to thank the guys from Intel for the fact that I received my coveted prize, despite to some difficulties, which connected with the Russian customs.
      Included with the Optane was the code on the Sabre Raven - and I decided to start embodying the idea of a "chase"-project, but already with this ship. I think, it's better than simple "thanks" for winning on the contest
      And after 7 pages of the script, 27 hours of filming, lots of crashes, deaths, clashes with pirates, repeats of the same scenes over and over again, we - I and 13 other people - implemented one of the most difficult projects in my life. And I hope you like what we did.

If you liked it, share this video with your friends and support me in: