RSI Polaris re-release?

Zee

Hey all! 

I've been hearing some interesting rumors that the Polaris may be re-released (at some point) as a concept sale. IF this is true, I dare to venture that it'll be slated for a Christmas sale. 

Can anyone please provide some insight on this and any thoughts on if/when another sale would take place?

It's entirely possible that it will return as it wasn't a number limited sale. So Anniversary sounds like a good bet to see it again.

It won't come with LTI though as it wouldn't be a concept sale anymore; just a regular sale with regular insurance. So best use an LTI-token and CCU to one if you want lifetime insurance on the Polaris once it's sold again :)

• 3 weeks later...
You would need to have a Hull e on your account. This is just the CCU upgrading  the Hull E to a Polaris .. and not a ship in it self 

Hi I am a bit interested but I am curious as well . How much is the hull E , to give an idea of the total price it would be ? Thx in advance !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, VoA said:

At 20m Ben talks about using the Polaris as a Drop Ship

The Polaris, as a Drop ship!? 😳 Now THAT'S cool! I can definitely see that happening. A planetary engagement where a Polaris drops in and a small legion of Marines jumps off and starts wrecking havoc. 

Talk about an entrance! 😱😂