Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Irres

Want to Sell
(3 or 4) Banu Merchantmans CCU'd for sale at old price plus PP fees

Hello,

I am selling ships upgraded from LTI p-72 (or Warlock).

Have  3 or 4 CCU'd BMM's  (I may use one)

Selling @Melt Value of $250 + 4% for paypal fee. So $260 total.  

If you want a BMM at the old price you should contact me before they expire the BMM $0 CCU's

Must be over 18. Must be pp verified (non business account).

Thanks Irres

Th3 Warm0ng3r likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Harjan
      Hello,
      As the title suggests, i'm selling 3 Mustang Omega Game packages. All packages include full (digital) access to star citizen, squadron42 and arena commander
      Prices :
      Mustang Omega = €115 
      Prices are ALL-in, so they include all the paypal fees.

Feel free to make me an offer (also trade offers)

Verified on reddit : 
      My Ebay : http://www.ebay.nl/usr/hd050store?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 

• By CaptainPrice
      Hello. I am new here. Yes, I may not be trusted as I may or may not be a scammer in the eyes of non-new (I guess that's a word?) people here. Anyway, im looking to sell the Constellation Aquila package I have. Im not interested in the game anymore, and instead of just letting this package sit there. I might as well try and get some money back. I am not able to gift it as I have upgraded to it and I guess that makes it so you cant gift? So, I am offering my account. Im assuming I can change details etc, so it can be used by someone else. I am willing to use a middle man, or whatever that will add as much trust as possible. I also forgot to mention the package comes with the Merlin and a hornet. From what I think I know, this package is worth around $220 but I am willing to go a lot lower. Offers wouldn't be a bad idea as well.$275

• By theDubL
      ******************************************OverStock********************************************
      Welcome!
      Small org and occasionally have some overstock. Rather than the goods just wasting space, we want to make the overstock available to you! These will be bought back and if an CCU'd ship it will be made to order.
      -5 GMT - East Coast USA
      PM me should you anything interests you. All prices include fees. Everything is negotiable (not really trying to make big profits), but buyer will always pay fees at least.
      Buying?
      PM me with your RSI handle and PayPal email. Your PayPal email should be the email account also associated with your RSI handle.

***********************************************************************************************************
      Ship Upgrades
      F7A military Hornet Upgrade                                         - 150.00 USD, OBO
      ***********************************************************************************************************
      LTI - Standalone Ships - Original Concepts
      Standalone Ship - MISC Prospector                   -  LTI  - 160.00 USD

Standalone Ship - Anvil Hurricane                     -  LTI  - 195.00 USD 
      Standalone Ship – Aegis Gladius Valiant            -  LTI  - 125.00 USD  
      Standalone Ship – MPUV Cargo                          - LTI  -  50.00  USD  

CCU'ed Ships
      Retaliator Bomber   (Aquila CCU'd - Tali bomber,  MV = 275.00)    - LTI  - 310.00          
      F7M Super Hornet   (Hurricane LTI Standalone CCU'd -  Super Hornet,  MV = 180.00)    - LTI  - 215.00   

CCU's
      Ship Upgrades - F7C Hornet to Sabre Upgrade            -  80.00  USD
      Constellation Aquila to Carrack Upgrade                      -  90.00  USD

• By Viking
      Hi everyone,

I'm selling unmelts for reasonable prices. Most ships come with LTI.
      All prices are in US Dollars (USD) and inclusive PayPal fee, which means I pay the fee.
      All packages contain both Star Citizen and Squadron 42 digital downloads!

Amount                                                               Price
      for sale    Item                                        Insurance    per item
         1        300i (standalone ship)                      LTI          $90   SOLD!
         2        300i (Bounty Hunter package)                LTI          $100  SOLD!
         7        300i (Digital Bounty Hunter package)        LTI          $100  SOLD!
         1        315p Explorer (standalone ship)             LTI          $105  SOLD!
         1        325a Fighter (standalone ship)              LTI          $115  SOLD!
         3        350r Racer (standalone ship)                LTI          $200  SOLD!

1        350r Racer (package)                        2yr          $195    1        350r Racer (standalone ship)                2yr          $175
         4        Aurora LX (standalone ship)                 LTI          $80  SOLD!
         5  4     Aurora LX upgrade (MR -> LX)                N/A          $25
         9  8     Avenger Stalker (standalone ship)           LTI          $115
         4        Avenger Stalker (Advanced Hunter package)   LTI          $125  SOLD!
         1        Carrack (standalone ship)                   LTI          $485  SOLD!
         3  2     Constellation Andromeda (standalone ship)   LTI          $315
         3        Cutlass Black (standalone ship + Bonus)     LTI          $145  SOLD!
         5        Cutlass Black (Digital Pirate package)      LTI          $160  SOLD!
         1        Endeavor Base (standalone ship)             4yr          $455
         1        Endeavor Discovery (standalone ship)        3yr          $550
         1        Endeavor Discovery (standalone ship)        4yr          $550
         1        Endeavor Hope (standalone ship)             3yr          $585
         1        Endeavor Olympic (standalone ship)          3yr          $650
        13  7     F7C Hornet (Digital Colonel package)        LTI          $185
         1        F7C-M Super Hornet (package)                2yr          $260
         8        F7C-M Super Hornet upgrade (F7C -> F7C-M)   N/A          $85  SOLD!
         2        F7C-R Hornet Tracker (SWACS package)        LTI          $235
         2        F7C-R Hornet Ghost (SPECTER package)        LTI          $215
        10  6     Freelancer (Digital Freelancer package)     LTI          $185
         1        Freelancer MIS (standalone ship)            2yr          $215  SOLD!
         1        Herald (standalone ship)                    3yr          $125
         1        Khartu-al Scout (standalone ship)           2yr          $170  SOLD!
         1        M50 (standalone ship)                       2yr          $130  SOLD!
         1        M50 (package)                               2yr          $150  SOLD!
         2        Merchantman (standalone ship)               2yr          $455
         1        Retaliator Bomber (standalone ship)         2yr          $365
         1        Starfarer (standalone ship)                 2yr          $355

This is how a sale is done:
      You contact me on PM about the item(s) you want to buy. You're welcome to ask me any questions in this thread, if you're wondering about prices, how upgrades work, or other sales related things. I send an invoice of the amount (given on this page) to your PayPal email address. You pay the invoice. When I've received your payment I Buy Back (unmelt) the item(s) and gift it / them to your RSI email address. You check that you've received the item(s) you bought. Both of us add feedback to each others forum accounts (here on Star Citizen Base). NOTE: When you contact me on PM, please state your PayPal email address (for the invoice), plus your RSI handle, and the email address for gifting (if different from your PayPal email). If you don't mention these details I must ask for them and it takes longer to complete the trade because of more messages back and forth.
      NOTE: Some ships will be gifted from my Viking account and some from my Wicing account on RSI.
      NOTE: The images shown of the unmelt items are examples and so the date may vary.

My RSI account email is the same as my Paypal email address and my email address in this forum.
      Proof of my RSI and Paypal accounts will be given on request on PM.
      I've sold many ships here before. See my feedback.    
    • By IceManZaroth™
      As you can imagine, I'm being very cautious with this sale due to the value of the ship, before sale happens I might either converse with Imperium staff first to ensure buyer is genuine and also might request a staff member as a middleman.

The offer:
      1x Idris-M with LTI (Fully Giftable)
      Cost will be $4000 o.n.o, Buyer will also incur paypal fees, which will be calculated when deal is struck and buyer will be presented with value+paypal fees together ... e.g  $4000 + Paypal fees would cost the buyer: $4119.77
      Price Change and Wont come any lower $3250 o.n.o ... Buyer will also incur paypal fees, which will be calculated when deal is struck and buyer will be presented with value+paypal fees together ... e.g  $3250 + Paypal fees would cost the buyer:  $3347.37

PAYPAL CALCULATOR: http://www.clothnappytree.com/ppcalculator/  

Screenshot taken today(date and time in lower right of screenshot) of my hangar with Idris-M waiting for its new home.

All members interested please P.M me with only serious offers. Any offers below $3000 should rethink there offers before making them.