New from Texas

Leonates

Hey all,

I am a new player and long time lurker looking to pledge in the next week or so and wanted to join a good community. I am a long time Sci Fi fan and have been looking forward to star citizen for a long time but never knew if it was going to take off like it has. I look forward to joining Imperium and have heard good things about this group from other members.

I'm around the San Antonio area, and can't wait to hop in after I pledge. Im excited for the space combat/piloting and the exploring aspects of the game. I'm currently looking at trying to purchase a LTI ship/package to pledge so hopefully I'll be piloting soon.

On 5/5/2017 at 8:27 AM, Leonates said:

Hey all,

I am a new player and long time lurker looking to pledge in the next week or so and wanted to join a good community. I am a long time Sci Fi fan and have been looking forward to star citizen for a long time but never knew if it was going to take off like it has. I look forward to joining Imperium and have heard good things about this group from other members.

TEXAS! It's been awhile since we've had another Texas brethren, glad to have you. Welcome to SCB and hopefully Imperium!