Sign in to follow this  
CloudyDaze

Complete Archeage Account - 5k+ GS - 55 Enigmatist / Revenant

Level 55 Dwarf Mage (Enigmatist / Revenant) - Reckoning Server - 5k+ Gear Score

• Complete T5 Divine Obsidian Armor Set - Kindled Passion (Divine Buff)
  • Divine T5 Obsidian Shield - Long Anticipation
  • Divine Ayanad Meadow Scepter
  • Jewelry: Epic Archeum Evernight Necklace (Rank 11), Reforged Dream Ring, Divine Epherium Wave Earing, Celestial Delphinad Wave Earing, Celestial Epherium Life Ring.
  • T5 Celestial Obsidian Bow - Wayfarer's Hymm

• Assorted undergarments and clothing
  • Gliders: Feathered Hope & Imperial Jade Wings
  • Mounts: Mirage Snowlion (Guild Gear), Racing Zebra, Candy-Fueled Fastropod, Cyanfin, Hooftiger Boar, White Reindeer (Reindeer Gear).
  • Pets: Captured Windlord, Woodland Kitsu (Celestial Conquerer Gear Set), Ale Sprite Amethyst Mini Miner.

• Vehicles: Chrome Steamfish Submarine, Cogwheel Longboard, Farm Hauler, Armored Steamtank (Honor Version).
  • Lutesong Junk Galleon: Legendary Forsail, Legendary Mainsail, 3 x Legendary Naval Cannons, 2x Legendary Large-Caliber Cannons, 2 x Epic Large-Caliber Cannons, 1 Epic Naval Cannon, Epic Goddess Nui Figurehead, Seastorm Upgraded Compass, Upgraded Sirensong Seabreeze Rudder.
  • Merchant Schooner: Mythic Caernord Zephyr Sail, Legendary Caernord Zephyr Sail, 6 x Crest Packs.
  • Fish-Find Longliner: Divine Sirensong Propellant
  • Harpoon Clipper: Epic Caernord Zephyr Sail, Divine Sea Serpent Propellant.
  • Seaskimmer Speedboat

• 13.6k Gold / 4 APEX
  • 29 Design Fragments: Growling Yawl (Worth 450g each)
  • Anywhere Warehouse & Personal Permanent Post Parrot
  • Thousands of Gold in Resources and Items: Lucky Sunpoint, Lucid Gale Lunagem: Detsruction, 200+ Dawn Lake Essence, Tons of Lunarite, Oil, Polish, Timespace Scroll Scrap, Archeum Crystal/Shards/Dust, Regrade Scrolls, etc...

• 160k Fishing Proficiency
  • 130k Commerce Proficiency
  • 132k Exploration

• 28x28 Island House - Castaway Straight Wayfarer's Island - Plot is on its own island.
  • Tidal Bungalow - Sanddeep

• Titles: Great White, Desert Fox, Fishing for a Compliment, Crimson Watch, Outlaw of the High Seas, Discriminating Tastes.

At this point, I am looking to trade for Star Citizen items. PM if you would like more information or discuss a trade offer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SkyLordOwen
      I'm moving and need to lighten the amount of stuff to transport. For this reason, I am selling my copy of Jump Point Vol.2

It's a normal, hardcover copy of Jump Point Volume 2 which I purchased when they first came available. The book was leafed through once, and has been in a glass cabinet since arriving. I have had to put it glad warp as I just sold the cabinet. I don't have the original packing but I can shipping it to with all the polystyrene you need.
      Shot me a PM and we can begin talking.

• By GRIZZ
      STANDALONE SHIP - DRAKE DRAGONFLY RIDE TOGETHER TWO-PACK LTI
           DRAKE DRAGONFLY YELLOWJACKET LTI & DRAKE DRAGONFLY BLACK LTI   - With Lifetime Insurance, Self-Land Hangar, Drake Dragonfly Poster, Takuetsu Dragonfly Model
      I'm trying out selling some of the uncommon items from my buyback in an attempt to make the rest of the way to concierge.   Because I'm not terribly comfortable selling I will only sell to those with positive reputation.  I am a longstanding member of this forum and met many members including Imperium Officers in person who will vouch for me as not a scammer.
      I prefer GooglePay $75
      Payment in USD. I accept PayPal $79
      When PM me please send your Paypal email and link to your RSI profile Payment through paypal in USD Your paypal account must be Verified Paypal fees included in price.
    • By GRIZZ
      STANDALONE SHIP - MUSTANG VINDICATOR CC2948 PROMOTION  $42 USD
              - With self land hangar and 6-month insurance.
      I'm trying out selling some of the uncommon items from my buyback in an attempt to make the rest of the way to concierge.   Because I'm not terribly comfortable selling I will only sell to those with positive reputation.  I am a longstanding member of this forum and met many members including Imperium Officers in person who will vouch for me as not a scammer.    If all goes well I'll be back with LTI tokens.
      I prefer GooglePay $40
      Payment in USD. I accept PayPal $42
      When PM me please send your Paypal email and link to your RSI profile Payment through paypal in USD Your paypal account must be Verified Paypal fees included in price.  
    • By Grobarcina
      Selling my beautiful rare AMD Mustang Omega, either as a standalone or the whole account.
      It's lightning fast and is the version that looks good compared to now, there will never be a chance to ever have this model back again so think wisely!
      I've played Escape From Tarkov to much and become sadly completely unattached to things in games which makes me sell this beauty
      Listing price is at 350 usd but with a fast deal it could be negotiated via pm.

I only take payment by Paypal or Swish

Account has been played sparingly on 3.8 but contains 9591 aUEC for this patch and the following:

AMD NEVER SETTLE SPACE EDITION was a LIMITED EDITION that you may only get when purchasing a R9 AMD Card. It is no longer available. This is a collector item. Only few of them are available. This package include the game and the squadron 42 which is now being sold separately.   Items Included:   - Mustang OMEGA AMD - Never Settle Edition Spaceship - Starting Money: 1,000 aUEC 5,000 aUEC with latest patch - 2 Month Insurance - Digital Star Citizen Manual - Star Citizen Digital Download - Squadron 42 Digital Download     Given the nature of this item no refunds will be allowed once the item has been claimed. Please keep that in mind before purchase.     When sending payment please remember to include your RSI handle in the paypal note. Transfer will be completed via Star Citizen's gift system and the item will be sent to the buyer's PayPal email, no exceptions!.