Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stahlkopp

Swing-by from closed SC forums

Hi folks, I'm Stahlkopp.

After the close-down of the official SC forums in favour of some wannabee SC Facebook I'm looking for a new SC community to hang around and discuss all topics around SC beyond the White Knight echo chamber.

cu in the 'Verse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Swoop
      I'm Swoop and I'm looking for a group of people to play SC with. I took a break from SC a while ago and now that there's so much more to do I'm excited to get back into it.
    • By Porcupine
      Hi all,
      I'm relocating from RSI. Nice to meet you and thank you for your hospitality!
    • By Victor Vector
      Victor Vector here, yet another refugee from the recently closed (archived) RSI Forums.
      I pledged a Freelancer. Transport and salvage is the intended name of the game for me. If successful, there might be a future possibility of branching out into a bit of mining too.
      It's the early hours of the morning for me now so I'll get some Zzzz's.
      I just wanted to find a new home and get settled in.
      Hail and well met everyone.
    • By Barabit
      Hello,
      migrating here from the SC forums.
      Freelancer pledge, interested mostly in trading and exploration.
    • By Grizzlyb
      Hello, Grizz here.
      Since CIG is closing down the forum and switching to a Spectrum chat soup, I am migrating to this SC forum.
      Just to get the latest news in a readable format.