Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xKiLlFrEnZyx

Help/Tips on Gundam model kits

Im new to the Gundam scene and wanted to get into it and get myself my first model. But i dont know what model to get :o

I haven't ever really watched the series or know anything about them (lore wise), so i wouldn't know where to start to search.

I kinda want one that has wings or wing like features, preferably in the 1/100 scale and "affordable" so most likely no better than a Master grade. Mainly i want for it to be aesthetically pleasing has that "Wow" factor lol (as arbitrary as that is).

My current choice is this:

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam MG 1/100

Strike+Freedom3.jpg

If you guys know of any other cool looking Gundams/models to keep an eye out for and help steer me in a direction that would be awesome!

Switch likes this

Buy one cheep and on other better one. Build the cheep one first . Once done let glue throughly dry ,then run around the house like a kid with it till you trip when you hit the floor you will automatically  say the words goddam ( Gundam ) that will get into the sprit  of the model

Donut, xKiLlFrEnZyx and AstroJak like this

When I was a kid most instructions were in Japanese. In fact the entire box was. You'll have to really watch the series and know what part goes where, if you're unable to find a video guide