New member - masamunexv

masamunexv

Hey everyone

I recently pledged and I'm still learning about the game and the community.

I bought a Herald for what will probably be my main activity: spy / explorer. I also have a Bucc for when I need to fight and I'm waiting for a good opportunity to buy a third one maybe a bit bigger (Carrack?)

What I expect from this game? A deep and rich gameplay where a small spy (me) can change the outcome of  a big battle xD.  Plus everything else this game is promising - the list is long.

See you in the verse!

16 hours ago, masamunexv said:

Hey everyone

I recently pledged and I'm still learning about the game and the community.

I bought a Herald for what will probably be my main activity: spy / explorer. I also have a Bucc for when I need to fight and I'm waiting for a good opportunity to buy a third one maybe a bit bigger (Carrack?)

What I expect from this game? A deep and rich gameplay where a small spy (me) can change the outcome of  a big battle xD.  Plus everything else this game is promising - the list is long.

See you in the verse!

Hey mate. I love this style of play too.

I always have one character who stays out on Recon permanently. I intend to put mine in a Terrapin though. I suspect a terrapin and a Herald would make for an excellent combination. We can practice a bit with this once we get the game mechanics. I will add you to friends list :)

Welcome aboard :)

I also hope there will be spying on local governments etc..  

lets say new leaderships will repeal the ban on mining the planet.... having that info before everyone else could help mobilize a mining and distribution 

or even just "unlock mission" that are only attainable via spying or information gathering 

9 hours ago, Leonn said:

Hey mate. I love this style of play too.

I always have one character who stays out on Recon permanently. I intend to put mine in a Terrapin though. I suspect a terrapin and a Herald would make for an excellent combination. We can practice a bit with this once we get the game mechanics. I will add you to friends list :)

Cheers mate I'll add you too. We can work out on some synergies.

Imagine tracking an ennemy's fleet and transmitting their position to ambush them.. or intercepting information about vital resources someone is coveting !

I'm thinking even deeper, what if we can mislead someone by sending them wrong information?

I could imagine that if you become preficent at spreading mis-information and fake news that you could then spead the news that a certain manufacturer is running short of a given material which you have stockpiled before hand and have available within close proximity to said manaufacturer...and wait for the PC traders to come a calling!!!!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

@masamunexv Star Citizen is going to make this kind of play really tense and exciting. No cloaks, just skill at manipulating your varoius emissions. Terrapin & Herald  pilots are going to have to master this so they can get in close enough to fulfill objectives. Mind you I know which ship I would rather be in when the **** hits the fan. The adrenaline rush of being chased out of enemy territory with databanks full of juicy intel is going to be intense. I'm sure every Herald pilot will be upgrading their ships to the absolute limit which will be fun in its own right.

I love being out on the edge where I am not meant to be. Always found that gameplay really exciting. Planning and training is going to alot of fun.

Haha @AstroJak Trust you to find a way to overinflate all your hoarded goodies ;-) like it!