Complete Selling an Idris-M (Giftable) - $3000 USD

IceManZaroth™

As you can imagine, I'm being very cautious with this sale due to the value of the ship, before sale happens I might either converse with Imperium staff first to ensure buyer is genuine and also might request a staff member as a middleman.

The offer:

1x Idris-M with LTI (Fully Giftable)

Cost will be $4000 o.n.o, Buyer will also incur paypal fees, which will be calculated when deal is struck and buyer will be presented with value+paypal fees together ... e.g  $4000 + Paypal fees would cost the buyer: $4119.77

Price Change and Wont come any lower $3000 ... Seller will incur paypal fees,

Screenshot taken today(date and time in lower right of screenshot) of my hangar with Idris-M waiting for its new home.

All members interested please P.M me with only serious offers.

aba3c6059f.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I can confirm that the "gift-button" works, sold mine the same way.

On ‎30‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 4:20 PM, stefanw1337 said:

Also while it might have a gift-button, have you actually tried? It will say that you need to contact Support. I tried with the Complete Origin pack earlier, its value was $2100, and they replied to me via concierge, and said it was not possible to gift it due to it was over $1000.

I can confirm that the "gift-button" works, sold mine the same way.

On 2017-11-30 at 4:20 PM, stefanw1337 said:

Also while it might have a gift-button, have you actually tried? It will say that you need to contact Support. I tried with the Complete Origin pack earlier, its value was $2100, and they replied to me via concierge, and said it was not possible to gift it due to it was over $1000.

Yes, anything over $1000 is not giftable. However, the price of the Idris M is not over $1000 it's exactly $1000 and therefore giftable. This is one of the reasons why it's so sought-after.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Making trades in the grey market automatically makes your account a target for deletion. Making a good trade can actually be way more expensive than getting cheated on the grey market, because if a thousand dollar ship shows up in your account from a person you have no prior connection to, its like painting a big red flag on your account, a massive target for deletion. Not only do you lose the ship you just bought for $1000, but you also lose all your other stuff with it.

I'm willing to take that risk, but, I'm only willing to pay $1000 for it. And I don't have that money right now, In a few months time however, I will, but I want to establish a connection in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

lol there was just a big discussion about this, good luck!

P.S.

"Making trades in the grey market automatically makes your account a target for deletion."

That's not true, grey market is called grey market because they are allowing it but do not support it.

What this means is that if you get ripped off on a trade, CIG will not support you to get your ship back. They have been pulling back gifted ships from people who claim their account was hacked, and that's where in the problem and risk is for buyers.

But losing your account for being gifted a ship? No because whatever was the reason for you being gifted that ship, doesn't matter. What matters is if the seller ever claims or not he or she was "hacked". In which you would lose the gift, not the account, and you would have to seek legal action against the seller if the claim was fraudulent. This is why you should only buy from trusted sellers that have been selling pledges (preferably close to cost) for years.

Iceman has a seller history dating back to 2014 from his profile history, there is no reason to not trust him for buying his idris.

If I was the type of person to spend $3K on a idris-M.. I would buy his.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sale being scrapped and Ship is being kept by Me ...

Its been long enough and to be honest i'm glad to still own one of the most rare ships that will be in the game

ENDING TRADE OF THE IDRIS-M

P.s Just wanted to add this Picture ... just to show that its still in the account and look forward to seeing you in the Game

Picture In Account