Nox + Nox Kue

VoA

2 hours ago, GeraldEvans said:

Best bet, get a two pack and ccu one into a Dragonfly when 3.0 drops. Or get a five pack so you don't have to choose between melting the black or silver Noxen.

I thought the Nox price will be higher (outside of the Warbond cash sale), so you'd be able to CCU a Dragonfly to a Nox, but not vice versa?

Dragonfly was $35 (regular price) and Nox is $40 (regular price).

Certainly, I am buying a Dragonfly to Nox CCU for my Explorer pack, but I won't apply it until I rode both...

34 minutes ago, Devil Khan said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replicant

:D 

Anyway I think you meant replica. No I am asking that Nox and Nox Kue is there a difference besides the skins. Anyway just wondering as 1 Nox Kue and 4 Nox. The limited number is on the Nox Kue but is there any difference in stats.

Probably no difference.  I'd be very very surprised.

It'll be the same as with the yellow Dragonfly.

I didn't buy any packs, just individually packaged limited Nox Kue models.

The savings weren't enough to accept a mix of mostly regular Nox models and the added issues multi-packs cause for fleet management.

34 minutes ago, Fizzlefuse said:

Bought a Nox Kue. Now I'm ready for planetary gameplay ˆ_ˆ

Got a Nox Kue as well.... but we both may have a problem now....

Like Toys that you want to keep in a box and not open.... you may want to do this with the Nox Kue - so you might not really be ready for planetary game play - LOL - j/k :P

Seriously though..... CIG has already stated that the Nox will be $45 when flight ready and I am betting that the rarity of an Aopoa ship..... and the Kue - may make it as a good "investment" ship.   It's likely that the player population will double / triple (like most games) at "official" game launch..... and there will be a broad market for rare ships.

You might be able to trade your Nox Kue in for 2 or 3+ Dragonflies (even though you purchased the Kue for the same price as a Dragonfly) - or sell it for a high price getting a lot of UEC from another player.   Same thing applies for ships like the Khartu-Al, Phoenix, 890 Jump, Esperia ships, etc..... and one reason to get the Origin 600 when its concept sale comes out.... = all of these are good "investment" ships.

Well, I've always been that guy who actually plays with the toy rather than to keep it in it's box... so I'm good. 😎

While I'm sure it's an investment and some people did all sorts of calculations and speculation, I got a Nox primarily because I just want a vehicle to zip around with on planets and moons.

Bring on 3.0, my body is ready!

I went from not giving a damn since hearing about it ages ago, to needing one after seeing the sexy trailer.  I hope stripping the weapons off will be worth it to make its performance even better as I mainly just wanna go faaaaast.  It would make it lighter and leave more room for engine power perhaps.

Well, I've always been that guy who actually plays with the toy rather than to keep it in it's box... so I'm good. [emoji41]
While I'm sure it's an investment and some people did all sorts of calculations and speculation, I got a Nox primarily because I just want a vehicle to zip around with on planets and moons.
Bring on 3.0, my body is ready!

It should. They've said up until now everything handles as if at max weight. I can't wait for mass adjustments.

Considering I need a small vehicle for exploration, don't care at all for racing, have a rabid view-fetish, and always preferred the laid back seat to leaning on the tank, I... uh... seem to have gotten a Nox. Okay, look, I have no idea how it happened. All I know is the Dragonfly is way too big for the job, negating all the other arguments, and I have nothing to carry it around with. Which may well be true for the Nox as well by the way, but expecting a $50 hit for the bike+tax, I just broke down when I saw the $41 warbond offer. Well, at any rate, it DOES seem to be slightly smaller and in a game where "exploration" seems to be a euphemism for getting shot at most of the time, its speed may yet become a much appreciated asset. I just have to remember to never go look for it if the power is out in my hangar, because the black one is going to be impossible to find with a flashlight...

16 minutes ago, Switch said:

Sale is open

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15982-Terminal-Velocity

And what exactly is TEXA RC? From the brochure 

sKf9Zsl.png

If "HuXa" is the name of a human-Xi'an deal, I'm going to venture the conclusion that "TEXA" is something like "Terra Xi'an (vehicle user's)" Racing Club, ie. Nox owners...

PS. You know, if it wouldn't say it right on the first page / cover, now that I've seen the brochure...

10 hours ago, Pharesm said:

Certainly, I am buying a Dragonfly to Nox CCU for my Explorer pack, but I won't apply it until I rode both...

I'm aiming to do the same!

As a T&I-centric player, the Dragonfly would be my choice for any salvage runs due to the 2nd player/NPC seat and cargo space... however, I used some store credits to get a Nox so I could try it out alongside the Dragonfly in 3.0 to satisfy my curiosity.  Even if I don't like the Nox I could still CCU it to an Ursa to get the most out of my planetside operations.

I like the look of it but I can't keep wondering about the safety of these racers. Death has bad consequences in SC and, just like in real life, crashing one these racers against an unmovable object should kill you.

I wonder if CIG is taking creative liberties again by allowing these racers to survive insane crashes. Ramming your Hornet into an asteroid at full boost should kill you, same as hitting a canyon wall straight on in your Nox :lol:

Old joke adapted to the Nox: What is the last thing that goes through your brain when you hit a wall with the Nox?

Spoiler

your ass :lol:

1 hour ago, Booster Terrik said:

I like the look of it but I can't keep wondering about the safety of these racers. Death has bad consequences in SC and, just like in real life, crashing one these racers against an unmovable object should kill you.

I wonder if CIG is taking creative liberties again by allowing these racers to survive insane crashes. Ramming your Hornet into an asteroid at full boost should kill you, same as hitting a canyon wall straight on in your Nox :lol:

Old joke adapted to the Nox: What is the last thing that goes through your brain when you hit a wall with the Nox?

Reveal hidden contents

your ass :lol:

All you need to do right before you'd hit a rock cliff - jump to hyperspace  :D

hmm, shit these lack jump drives..

0nOfWQX.jpg

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/q-a-aopoa-nox

Post your Questions 

STAFF

⚡ Disco Lando | CIG ⚡@discolando

Q&A: Aopoa Nox

Pinned
Discussion
Yesterday at 12:11 pm
Store Update

It's time to gather ye questions for the recently revealed Aopoa Nox. 

So post your questions here, and don't forget to vote for the ones you want to see answered most, then look for a Q&A post with the answers later next week. 

Rules for Questions:

1. Post only ONE question at a time. Replies with more than one question skewer the voting and will be removed.
  2. You may post as many questions as you like, as long as they are in individual replies to the OP.
  3. Only post replies to the OP. This is for easy voting and sorting of your questions. THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR CONVERSATION, NESTED OR OTHERWISE. Replies to submitted questions will be removed and thus not considered.
  4. You may (and should) vote on as many questions you want to see answered as you can.

Player wallpaper version...

QUD53gn.jpg

IMAGE GALLERY

Nox_Side_Dark.jpgNox_profile_color_silver.jpgNox_profile_color_black.jpgNox_nose_dark_1.jpgNox_Hanger_1.jpgNox_Garage.jpgNox_Desert_Riding_2.jpgNox_Desert_Rider_3.jpgNox_Dark_Rider_2.jpgNox_Dark_Rider_1.jpgHUD_closeup.jpgHanger_Nose.jpg

The 5 pack is a great deal for lti tokens... But doesnt seem to have any other purpose...
So on one hand CIG gives use options for lti tokens and on the other hand they are actively subverting our ability to ccu to ships we want, unless we pay full price?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk