RogueRaptor requesting permission to come aboard

RogueRaptor

RogueRaptor reporting for duty. Huge Hello to everyone here! I was lost in the blackness of space but managed to see a faint light that lead me here. I command a handful of ships and hopefully a sense of humour you can all relate too (hopefully). Right now I not too sure what my mission will be in game but I hope we can all laugh and laugh along the way. 

Thanks for your attention.... 

Greetings to everyone. 

@JRCrichton Thanks for the welcome mate, just noticed it. Good to see you here also. Was saying to @Victor Vector that those last few days on the forum was some of the funniest in a long long time. Tbh even if I could use Spectrum, I really like it over here and wished I'd checked it out sooner. Lots of friendly welcomes! And no one fighting over information that they haven't even got yet. 

We'll have to get a few of us together at some point online in game and form our own rebel alliance!!

@RogueRaptor Oddly enough I've just had an email asking me to join the org "The Spanish Inquisition" or "Redrobes" It's from Third and Spiney. Apparently, the main Duties are to "appear unexpectedly and act silly". LMAO. Unfortunately they seem to be on Spectrum all the time. I won't join unless I can be Cardinal Points or Cardinal Sin.

Interestingly there is a real life Cardinal Sin. I hope he has a sense of humour.

@RogueRaptor I know, Cardinal Sin is just about perfect isn't it, and "act silly" is right up my street but the play style isn't really what I'm after (infiltration and Smuggling). Of course I might be persuaded to transport the odd occasional bit of cargo that may be frowned upon by the authorities............... for the right price. It would not, however, be my main direction in the game. So on that basis I might have to decline the offer.