5. Donut

Donut

6. Schatten

Schatten

7. Switch

Switch

• Similar Content

• By RangerBob
      I have an A10 Warthog in good condition. It works with no problems. Seeking $310 plus shipping (around $20).

• By NavyCPO
      Morning all
      I was wondering if those who use joystick and throttle can lend me some help.  I have a logitech X56 HOTAS and have finally after much trial and error have gotten it to work.
      The issue I am personally having is the way the default thrust is working with my throttle.  For example in Elite Dangerous my throttle works like I would expect, if I slide it all the way back that is a dead stop.  If I push forward it is full engine throttle.  In this game the throttle is idle in the middle which is hard to find for me cause my throttle has no mid detent, also when I push forward it goes in reverse engine thrust and when I pull all the way back it is full thrust forward.  To me this is not good especially how the throttle IMO is reversed.
      Is there a way to make the throttle perform like it does in elite where I can use the full range for going forward and set a reverse button and if not can someone assist me in getting it whee at least when I push all the way forward it is full throttle forward.  I have tried setting in game settings FLIGHT - HOTAS thrust invert toggle to both settings yes and no and it has not effected how my throttle works at all is remains backwards to me.
      Thanks anyone who can lend assistance.
      NavyCPO
    • By Danakar Endeel
      THIS SET WAS SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

Hey there guys
      As I recently purchased a pair of Virpil Constellation Alphas I realized I still have a unused set of CH gear that I won't be needing anymore. So if any of you are still looking for a set of CH gear at a nice discount let me know!
      CH may not look all fancy like other HOTAS out there but their sticks are industrial grade, built to last almost indefinitely, and practically indestructible. I bought them back in 2014 because of that while building my basic simpit with my dad but I've never actually used them yet (except for sitting in the chair at times and making pew-pew sounds).
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50264/thread/a-boyhood-dream-becoming-reality-after-24-years-i-  

The original boxes are also still be available and my dad made longer (27cm) aluminium extender panels for the footrests back then to sit on top of the original shorter ones with adhesive tape because the original length of those pedals was rather short. 
      Regarding shipping, I'm from the Netherlands so this may be something to keep in mind regarding shipping costs+fees.
      As far I remember the set cost me around €475 at the time and they appear to be getting rather hard to find these days so I would like to get at least €300 +shipping for the set.

Send me a PM if you're interested and I'm sure we can work something out!! Figured I'd let my org-mates be able to get them first instead of putting them up for sale on Ebay. 

• By Lieutenant_Bowie
      I have a Thrustmaster T.16000M and I've followed this page / guide to get set up: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50174/thread/thrustmaster-t-16000-fcs-hotas-fillable-pdf-form-c
      In that tutorial there's an XML file that has the keybinds. I've made a few changes to suit my muscle memory (long-time Elite: Dangerous player). Everything is great, except...
      There are 2 changes I'd like to make but I don't know how to go about doing it.  
      1st Change: I want to make it to where when I "twist" the stick left...the ship rotates in-place to the left. Twist to the right...ship rotates in-place to the right. (I believe this is the "RZ Axis".)
      2nd Change: I want to make it to where when I move the Flight Stick to the left...the ship rolls to the left. Move the stick to the right...the ship rolls right. (I believe this is the "X Axis".)
      Without this change I spend 10 minutes trying to land a ship and end up going back to the Mouse and Keyboard control scheme. Is there anyone knowledgeable that can help?

*EDIT*
      I'm going to be changing my in-game name and my name on here. Until I do I'm rocking my "Recruit" signature banner. Once I've decided on a new name I'll request a regular signature banner. FWIW, in case anyone cares or was wondering. I misunderstood which "name" would be my visible name when I made my Star Citizen account.
    • By xxPETRYSHENx73
      Yo Yo whats up start citizen's have a question hope I can snag an answer.
      I've wanted to run this game for quite awhile now just recently got slightly new Gaming notebook.
      CPU specs
      Intel i5-8300H 2.3Ghz
      Nvidia Geforce 1050
      8Gb Ram
      My question is, is there anyone running this game with a set up pretty close to that that can give a straight shot answer I'd appreciate it.