14. Rellim

Rellim

15. AdmiralBoom

AdmiralBoom

16. Riley Egret

Riley Egret

• Similar Content

• By Stenim
      Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the odyssey.  It looks like it has everything the Carrack has except with mining and refining... possibly better medical facilities also.  It doesn't have as much for cargo capacity but might have a larger hanger.  It looks like it could be really good.
    • By Danakar Endeel
      And now the mystery has become reality with the release of the flightready 400i

ORIGIN 400i
      ORIGIN 400i - Q&A

(old info below)
      Found on Reddit  
      References and some files regarding the Origin Jumpworks 400i have been found. In production since at least late last year The 400i is expected to be a medium, connie-to-tali length vessel. Closer to tali. It will have a similar shape as the 100i - somewhat similar to Padme's ship from SW Episode 1 Flat at the back with engine pods/nacelles. Then, tapers to a point at the front. Like many Origin ships, its role will likely be touring or light cargo. There are rumors that the 400i will be in 3.12 as a straight to flyable, however this is unconfirmed**.**  

• By Chimaera
      Good day everyone! I've been going through the old Freelancer game recently and realized that one of my major loves in that game was having to work toward getting a new ship and tricking it out. While I love giving CIG IRL money toward the development of the game, I don't actually want to have every ship in the game before the game comes out. So I'll be listing MOST of my ships at RSI Cost + ~5% to cover the international paypal fees and transfer fees that I have to do. The ones that ARE NOT RSI Cost are generally Original/Veteran versions of the ships or packages that have not been released since the original concepts. If you have questions, please PM. Verified paypal only.
      1. ROC and Brawl Pack: LTI ROC and Drake Cutlass Black - $147  SOLD
      2. ORIGINAL BACKER Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, LTI + Retaliator Livery Paint Pack with Invictus  - $330  Removed from sale
      3. Origin G12A LTI - $69
      4. Origin G12 LTI - $59
      5. Kruger P72 EMERALD LTI - $37 SOLD
      6. Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI: Mole with Freelancer MAX - $315 SOLD
      7. Swords of Valor Pack LTI: Crusader Ares Ion and Crusader Ares Inferno with Radiance and Ember skins - $373  SOLD
      8. AOPA San'Tok'Yai LTI Warbond - $205 SOLD
      9. RSI Apollo Medivac Original Concept LTI - $310
      10. Origin 100i starter pack, including Star Citizen game download - $75
      11. Aegis Eclipse ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI including unique serial stamp and alternative skin- $325 SOLD
      12. ORIGINAL BACKER Pirate Package, Cutlass, skins, tractor beam, game pack, etc... - $210 SOLD
      13. Ursa Rover Fortuna Original Concept - $70 Removed from sale
      14. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Carrack LTI ($350 melt value) - $450 SOLD
      15. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Reclaimer LTI ($350 Melt value) - $450
      16. ORIGINAL CONCEPT MISC Prospector - $200
      17. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Aegis Vulcan (Early Bird version) - $235  Withdrawn
      18. ORIGINAL CONCEPT SPECIAL SKIN Valkyrie Liberator - $425 SOLD
      Prices are final unless there's a multiple purchase that happens (I may be willing to wheel and deal a little). Payments handled through Paypal invoice only.  As always, I reserve the right to refuse offers.
      Cheers!
      Closing and making new post.
    • By amargao17
      Good afternoon,
      I am putting up for sale my REAL ADMIRAL - LTI and RSI AURORA - LTI packages as after 8 years of waiting it has reached a point where the game no longer motivates me. It can be purchased as a whole pack or separately. Both packages have lifetime insurance.
      REAL ADMIRAL - LTI - $510 USD + PayPal fees.
      RSI AURORA - LTI - $90 USD + PayPal fees.
      PACK REAL ADMIRAL - LTI + RSI AURORA - LTI - $580 USD + PayPal fees.
      All prices are negotiable. Payment will be through Paypal platform.
      Thank you!

• By Shane
      We are happy to announce that we are now accepting members of the Starcitizenbase community forum as affiliate members. For a long time we have required anyone joining Imperium to set us to their primary org and enforced this rule to the best of our ability. Now that is changing.

In order to be considered a full Imperium member you are required to set Imperium as your main org on RSI. 

Anyone that has Imperium as an affiliate will be considered a SCB Affiliate and not a full member of Imperium as the Affiliate name suggests.

This decision has been discussed and thought out over a long period, we feel this change will help in the long term by allowing us to retain more people interested in Imperium while still having our Core Imperium members.

That said, how does one become an SCB Affiliate?

The process is similar in joining to becoming a Full Imperium member.
      Step 1: own a https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/ account.
      Step 2: Apply to Imperium on RSI and include your scb account and specify Imperium member or SCB Affiliate.

“https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/profile/1222-shane/ SCB Affiliate”
      You may switch from an Imperium member to an SCB affiliate and visa versa if certain criteria are meet such as appropriate RSI Main org status on your account. To do this simply get in contact with an member of HR.
      Once done, we will process you into the Org and that's it! We welcome you to join us on our discord to socialize and participate in our weekly star citizen events.

If any new SCB Affiliate is seen attempting to represent Imperium in a bad manner please contact a member of Imperium HR as all SCB Affiliates will still be required to follow a small set of rules.

See you in the ‘verse.