KKillroyV2

BIm50j.png

Greetings @Imperium Member

So now that your beloved Event coordinators have recovered from a whole night of being friendly and helpful, we're putting together the pieces for your next Game Day!

For anyone unfortunate enough to have missed last game day, be sure to check out the recap 

Credit for the stream goes to all of you who took the time to make the stream a possibility, from Producers to our movie stars!

For anyone interested in helping out with the stream be sure to check out http://imperium-studios.tk/

And Now, For April's Game Day!

Starting April 22nd, at 16:00 pm onwards, we will be launching our 7th monthly game day!

As 3.0 is still not with us, we will be continuing the trend of hosting Game Day events centered around Arena Commander & Star Marine game modes, with a little competitive flair thrown in, as usual, to keep things interesting. We are always taking suggestions for additional custom Gamemodes so if you think you have an idea that would be fun for the members, be sure to message it to us so we can steal most of the credit   MAKE IT A REALITY!

On to the usual chatter.

Joining Game Night
For those of you that want to make a return visit, or show up for the first time, you only need to enter the Landing Channel on TeamSpeak (ts.starcitizenbase.com), and one of our Hosts will direct you to the action!

If you decide to take part in on the fun, please consider recording any events you take part in, as we will be turning all footage we get into some excellent content, as you saw above!

Raffles and Prizes

First of all, Congratulations to last month's winners.  @ElwoodGrim for Participating,  @J. Coren for Vanduul Swarm and @Scally & @Tisi for taking part in the Custom / hosted events! Your prizes should be with you shortly.

As every other Game Day, we’ll be offering raffle prizes based on individual participation levels! Raffles will be based on individual activities during Game Day, so here is the list of raffles you can enter:

• Participation Raffle - by checking in with a host in the Landing Channel, you can be entered
  • Arena Commander Raffle - by attempting any mode within Arena Commander, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
  • Host Created event Raffle - by taking part in a Host Created event, completing it, and providing a screenshot, you will be entered
  • Custom Events Raffle - by taking part in an official Custom Event run, you will be entered into this final raffle

All the raffle prizes will be $10 RSI gift cards (Additional prizes may be provided, and will be announced at the start of Game Day)

Newbie Info
If you’re brand new to Star Citizen, we recommend getting in touch with us on Teamspeak or,  checking this link out:

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this and be sure to turn up to Game Day or risk my displeasure!

See you on the 22nd!

Hi, i had a blast last time and i'll try to join you guys again

I don't stream often, and the few times i did was to show games to friends that didn't had them and were thinking of buying them.

I always have a problem with sound looping, and since it wasn't important i muted the game sound and ts.

Is there a guide to configure OBS sound to stream properly, i'd like to contribute for gameday stream.

I'll do camera again if you'll have me. I have a better idea of what I'm doing now.  I lol'd at the start of the first star marine game in the recording, you were showing my stream and it was just the camera flipping views as I clicked the mouse, I didn't know how to get into spectating mode.  Eventually I found it by hitting every key in sequence on the keyboard.

On 4/6/2017 at 4:38 AM, Skywing said:

Hi, i had a blast last time and i'll try to join you guys again

I don't stream often, and the few times i did was to show games to friends that didn't had them and were thinking of buying them.

I always have a problem with sound looping, and since it wasn't important i muted the game sound and ts.

Is there a guide to configure OBS sound to stream properly, i'd like to contribute for gameday stream.

Make sure you're not capturing game sound twice, i.e. once directly from the game client and again from your system sound (easy to miss if you use a secondary sound mixer). Personally I just tell the game to capture system sound only and I don't have any issues. Gets game sound, voice and anyone I'm in voice chat with and generalyl doesn't give me any issues. Also, I use X-split because OBS has given me too many random, little errors.

Alternatively, make sure that if you have the livestream open in the background that the sound on that window is muted.

Super fun this weekend, thanks to everyone who showed up and a special thanks to anyone who volunteered to give us a hand with the event! 

And also, some congratulations to our raffle winners are in order; 

@Aegid @LowZone @rimmer59 and @Uthrac made the cut for this month, you will all receive your prices shortly. 

Congratulations to the winners, and once more thanks to everyone for showing up and having a fun time together. :)